Helix 3.2 when?

6thjug.jpg

:hugitout¯\_(ツ)_/¯:chef

Hopefully not 2023
I think eventually if you were to keep having a year between updates that will bite you in the a$&
Someone will come up w a better mousetrap if you give them enough time

Neural could have been the chosen one but they sort of realized half way through the process this is not so easy and they could not land the plane and have had to keep circling the island

Neural could have been the chosen one but they sort of realized half way through the process this is not so easy and they could not land the plane and have had to keep circling the island
Corollary: they sort of realized half way through the process that it's surprisingly easy to sell all of your inventory, so they landed the plane in Tuscany and had a lovely holiday?

I'm still loving mine, by the way. :idk Apart from finding Captures (whacking moles), ease of use is off the charts.

the updates have been amazing and i think line 6 has performed better in terms of updating than other brands of modelers. I think at this point for me its just more icing on the cake but there really isn't anything i absolutely need. there is more than enough on there now and i think the recent updates really made it sound and feel better.

maybe some of those discontinued moog pedals? verellen amps would be awesome. modify the looper to make it a little easier to use. more 5150 and evh and iconic variants? maybe the ability to swap power amp tubes in the amp blocks?

Anyone thinks a 'Folder' block will be useful?
Something that will allow several model/effects in a single block, ie. I sometimes I use 2 Parametric EQs before the Amp and 2 after, they only take 3% DSP each but the routing chain starts to get a little tight.

View attachment 571

edit:
It's similar but not the same as the current split path option.
Maybe it's redundant, maybe it's useful.
I would totally vote for this on IdeaScale. Great idea. This way the only limit for blocks would be DSP, not the amount of block spaces.

I've had to create two presets for the same song due to block spaces limit XD

there is more than enough on there now and i think the recent updates really made it sound and feel better.
To me, the only things I would love to have on the Helix LT would be a poly tuner (I'm aware of the patent issues, but Boss has it on their GT devices), poly synths and some magic way to have fuzz models like Big Muff sound perfect no matter what the impedance is set to.

Nice to to see you James we all missed you over @ TGP
I was Mac70 for the past 8 months, so you never actually missed me. :p
Solar Eclipse.jpg

Everyone seems to be jumping ship for some reason?

Yes, because moderation on TGP has sank to lowest of lows, people are getting banned for not liking what the moderator likes.

Thanks to the fine gentleman for creating this forum so everyone can speak freely again.

Last edited:
Back