Helix 3.2 when?

There is still an auto-engage bug with the wah, isn't there? I wanted a wah last night but I remember reading elsewhere about it that it was still having issues so I didn't bother.

There is still an auto-engage bug with the wah, isn't there? I wanted a wah last night but I remember reading elsewhere about it that it was still having issues so I didn't bother.
While I still have a Floor and a Stomp, I haven't used either of them in quite awhile. My FM-9 has been doing me fine for a year now. I'm hoping the new sonic improvements™ will make me want to use them more. Anyway, couldn't tell you on the auto-engage bug.

Welcome DI !

Yeah sorry, I'm not implying that Line 6 should rip off anyone, we have plenty of that.
I'm trying to think of a unique way to deliver faster and more models to the people without stepping on anyone's feet, and one of the things that comes to mind is a well thought of and organized tonematching option ala 'Favorites', so people can download and share tonematches as a single block, just an idea.

EDIT:
A very accurate tone-matching can be achieved with what I call a "IR Sandwich".
I've described the process elsewhere, but in a sentence;
First with full input signal you match and create the Post IR, then with a small input signal match and create the Pre IR while the Post IR already applied.

EDIT2:
Here it is.

Last edited:
When? well, it will come eventually. Does it matter? Personally im just happy they do it still, and whatever and whenever it always feel like this huge gift. To me at least.

So are we doing "this" in this forum to :rofl

Digital Igloo said:
Features and models always always get cut from every update, but not the specific things I was talking about earlier.

Did the team manage to squeeze it in time for 3.2?:
"although one of the items we (and many others) really want is still a ways away. Might have to wait for 3.30."

PS.
Sorry for inter-foruming, but I'm not allowed there.

Last edited:
Did the team manage to squeeze it in time for 3.2?:
"although one of the items we (and many others) really want is still a ways away. Might have to wait for 3.30."

PS.
Sorry for inter-foruming, but I'm not allowed there.
Not entirely sure what I was talking about there, but if IIRC, that particular item won't be done in time for 3.20, as that part of the engineering team is busy working on other stuff.

I use it often and never have an issue

@Digital Igloo do you know/can comment whether the feature that will make single parameters assigned to footswitches indipendent from snapshots will make it on 3.2 or not?

@Digital Igloo Hello, any info if we'll be able to bypass the 3.15 "command center per snapshot behavior"?
Or somehow get it better implemented.
While it's great to have different things on the same switch per snapshot, it's pretty cumbersome if you don't want it, and then have to go into every. single. snapshot. and fix the "NEXT".

As an ambient junkie... I really like stuff that's in Helix now. So many cool things.

Actually discovered today that when using the Heliosphere (as a stereo block) I can get reverb on the dry signal by taking the scale to 0%. This leads to the reverb part going right, and delay + reverb affected delay tails to the left.
Next part is assigning expression to the scale and go slowly back and forth which is cool (in my world)

Now... I dont have any fancy pants extraordinary ambient pedals... but I can imagine this trick as simple as it is could be very complicated and expensive to pull through with pedals. Just sayin. I like a lot.

Last edited:
They better up that oversampling rate again :knit:hmm I fired it up last night trying to set up a direct rig for Thursday's practice that didn't make me want to scream and I was not having any luck with the HX amps :oops:
It’s good, but my FM3 is like playing thru a great tube amp mostly. Close but not the same league imho. I played to shows with the Fractal this weekend and it sounded amazing. Use the stomp for practice and it’s just not there. I’m talking amps, the hx effects are great.

Reactions: JT
It’s good, but my FM3 is like playing thru a great tube amp mostly. Close but not the same league imho. I played to shows with the Fractal this weekend and it sounded amazing. Use the stomp for practice and it’s just not there. I’m talking amps, the hx effects are great.
I have always and will always love the Recto. I like some amps some days and other amps on others. The Recto is consistent for me. Always enjoyable.

Back