Helix 3.2 when?

Mac70 is a symbol now for me. Kinda like a wake up call, a proof of complete injustice and power abuse, and a big reason why this place came to be (amongst other reasons). I got really angry and sad when he told me he was banned.
I never really got to know TGPers outside of the D&M subforum. So when good people started getting silenced, vacationed, and banned, I got tired of visiting and helping any newbies etc.

So glad to have a new home.

I was Mac70 for the past 8 months, so you never actually missed me. :p
View attachment 590

Yes, because moderation on TGP has sank to lowest of lows, people are getting banned for not liking what the moderator likes.

Thanks to the fine gentleman for creating this forum so everyone can speak freely again.
Lol. There were times when I wondered if that was you. Similar topics of discussion, but you managed to have a somewhat different posting style. Or maybe it's all in my head. :D

Forget 3.2 its been WAY too long for a bugfix release to fix some pretty serious bugs
Maybe the bug was reported close to 3.2 release and didn't jusify a separate bug fix release?
Maybe the bug is already fixed but they don't see it as urgent or critical as you repeatedly suggest?

I wouldnt call the toe/heel position trigger setting not recalling a show breaking critical bug, there are workarounds.

I think Line 6 are experienced enough to know what is a critical bug that deserves a firmware release, wouldn't you also think that?

Maybe the bug was reported close to 3.2 release and didn't jusify a separate bug fix release?
Maybe the bug is already fixed but they don't see it as urgent or critical as you repeatedly suggest?

I wouldnt call the toe/heel position trigger setting not recalling a show breaking critical bug, there are workarounds.

I think Line 6 are experienced enough to know what is a critical bug that deserves a firmware release, wouldn't you also think that?
Having presets' values changed without your consent is pretty damn bad. Its not limited to the new toggle thing (that one was a brand new feature, so I expect some bugs), but even in the case of that new feature, I'd say this bugfix is way way overdue. Pretty sure we'd be hung upside down by our balls by our customers if we let something like that go for that long

Having presets' values changed without your consent is pretty damn bad. Its not limited to the new toggle thing (that one was a brand new feature, so I expect some bugs), but even in the case of that new feature, I'd say this bugfix is way way overdue. Pretty sure we'd be hung upside down by our balls by our customers if we let something like that go for that long
Can confirm parameters going bonkers when duplicating presets using certain models on my HX Stomp

Can confirm parameters going bonkers when duplicating presets using certain models on my HX Stomp

Oh, I wasn't aware of such bugs, if that's the case pardon my rebuttal.
Still, there could be justifiable reasons why not do a 3.16 bug fix release, as weird as it sounds.

It's strange.. Copying a preset with the Essex A30 borks saved snapshot params, copying the block does it too.

If you ever find a snapshot-assigned parameter set to 0 or 10 and you didn't remember doing that - that's what I experience. I've seen others post about it but it seems very inconsistent
I was never able to replicate the issue, but I'll give this a try!

Does it do this from both the hardware and HX Edit?

What about exporting and re-importing the preset - does that exhibit the same behaviour?

It can happen from the hardware or HX edit

Exporting and reimporting usually still has the problem.

Export then look at it in a text editor often shows it correct, but reimporting it has changed values. Just as often it shows new weird values in the text editor when exported

Back