Getting motivated to clip again.

JiveTurkey

Goatlord
TGF Recording Artist
Been on a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE clip drought for quite some time. Started working with my synthwave bro again but we have tapered off because life. I am trying to get my drive up to making original clippage again but the inspiration is eluding me. Anyone happen to have a spare drumjam they aren't using? :unsure:

Been on a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE clip drought for quite some time. Started working with my synthwave bro again but we have tapered off because life. I am trying to get my drive up to making original clippage again but the inspiration is eluding me. Anyone happen to have a spare drumjam they aren't using? :unsure:

That’s the spirit, brother… 👍❤️🙏

I started earlier this week on something that I mentioned a few months ago. I’m gonna blame you for the next tune … lol. Definitely something a little different.

tmp.gif

Photo credit @Gearzilla 😝

(I should have it ready for Sunday, because I cheated by starting on Monday. Also, I just needed the escape of 1000 moving faders, sends and fx lol oh my)

That’s the spirit, brother… 👍❤️🙏

I started earlier this week on something that I mentioned a few months ago. I’m gonna blame you for the next tune … lol. Definitely something a little different.

View attachment 11350
Photo credit @Gearzilla 😝

(I should have it ready for Sunday, because I cheated by starting on Monday. Also, I just needed the escape of 1000 moving faders, sends and fx lol oh my)
You need to downsize that monitor! :nailsLess room for more tracks! :oops::rofl

JT… Do you use Logic by any chance?
I do not. Cakewalk. I really just need to STFU and dig up a drumtrack. There is actually a rhtyhmic preset in the GM that has a synth "beat" I might be able to pitch it where I want then loop it in the DAW :unsure:

I do not. Cakewalk. I really just need to STFU and dig up a drumtrack. There is actually a rhtyhmic preset in the GM that has a synth "beat" I might be able to pitch it where I want then loop it in the DAW :unsure:
What do you want?

Genre, tempo, aabacbb?

Or?

I do have an unfinished multi-track somewhere that uses 11/8, 9/8, and I think 7/8 too -- that doesn't totally sound off the wall, believe it or not.:grin
Admittedly, I'm not sure what the name of the song is and it's in a huge folder of other track sessions (which i didn't name worth a crap). :rofl

Does SoundClick have better quality clip hosting than SoundCloud ?

What I mean is.. is the clip audio quality better on any given audio clip hosting site than another ?

:unsure:

Back