Fractal Talk

But there is no ground hu........oh. I see what you did there.
Youre Good Robert Deniro GIF

Lol yes but seriously I would not want you to lose a job over it
Honestly Gibson is probably no fun to deal with
I'd sooner sell him mine at what I paid for it (below dealer cost) than try to get schematics, now that I think about it. With Gibson in the loop, I'd likely be playing with fire, otherwise.

I am not sure if schematics are available or not, but I could check. I used to think the Badlander and Triple Crown weren't far apart, but now that we've got them again, comparing them side by side they're quite different (besides the obvious feature differences). As far as I know the Badlander and Fillmore are both "single channel amps with two 'presets'" type deal, since they're two identical channels with three modes.
I think they're separate. On my badlander 100, if I set both channels to exactly the same mode and settings, the green channel has more mids and less highs than the red channel. It could be as simple as running through a different tube or different components. But it's definitely a difference between the two channels.

I think they're separate. On my badlander 100, if I set both channels to exactly the same mode and settings, the green channel has more mids and less highs than the red channel. It could be as simple as running through a different tube or different components. But it's definitely a difference between the two channels.
That could also be tolerances in pots though.

Back