Fractal Talk

You Heard It Here Second!TM

Looks like they have stock to deliver. Have to sign up on the waitlist to get in, though.

Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 14-50-44 Announcing the New FM3 Mk II TURBO!.png

Seemed like the FM3 booting in ~ 30 seconds was long, but I measured my Axe FX 3 at ~ 24 seconds.

But I measured my Kemper at ~ 65 seconds and I don't have too many profiles on it.

"Underwhelming" FFS people!

Some people would complain that they took time to get their affairs in order, if they found out their cancer was cured.
This is to be expected the MK1 owners I am sure are going to lose their minds or on the other side say underwhelmed
I for 1 think it’s a really nice surprise for those waiting on the list currently

Saw this Coming a while back i mean it was logical
Expect a FM9 Turbo MKII over the horizon as well, new scrible strips, maybe same CPU HP

:idk

Last edited:
Saw this Coming a while back i mean it was logical
Expect a FM9 Turbo MKII over the horizon as well, new scrible strips maybe same CPU HP

:idk
It already uses the same CPU the FM9 Turbo has. FM9 just has two of those.

Larger scribble strips sound like they are definitely coming tho.
From the Fractal announcement thread:

Admin M@: Since the FC Mk IIs announced, we've said that we want to bring the new displays to the whole family. But in the current manufacturing world of shortages and setbacks, quite a few new gray hairs were earned in getting to this new version. Any chance of an FM9 Mk II is still quite farther out.

I wonder when Fractal will reach Street Fighter level naming schemes. I can't wait for the Axe-Fx 3 Turbo Mk3 EX2 Alpha!

Last edited:
Seemed like the FM3 booting in ~ 30 seconds was long, but I measured my Axe FX 3 at ~ 24 seconds.

But I measured my Kemper at ~ 65 seconds and I don't have too many profiles on it.
Kemper Stage with factory profiles, measuring in at 24 secs.

It already uses the same CPU the FM9 Turbo has. FM9 just has two of those.

Larger scribble strips sound like they are definitely coming tho.
From the Fractal announcement thread:

Admin M@: Since the FC Mk IIs announced, we've said that we want to bring the new displays to the whole family. But in the current manufacturing world of shortages and setbacks, quite a few new gray hairs were earned in getting to this new version. Any chance of an FM9 Mk II is still quite farther out.

I wonder when Fractal will reach Street Fighter level naming schemes. I can't wait for the Axe-Fx 3 Turbo Mk3 EX2 Alpha!
Yup, if a MKII FM9 only offers larger scribble strips and even if 10% more HP still would not be enough for me to sell and buy a MKII
I mean i have already more than enough HP so would be no Incentive

Back