Fractal Talk

Didn't you say exactly the same thing about your Helix, too? :hmm

:rofl
Very observant Dave and yes I did say exactly that :LOL:
But have to say where I'm at now can't say anything else I'd consider would be a great improvement
Only thing now is swap a few pickups on 2 of my existing axes and when bonus time will get me a Charvel DK24
Or so the charts and pie graphs say
:LOL:

No joke intended @James Freeman , the Axe II Mk1 lasted me seven years, and my Axe III Mk1 is still serving me well after 5
biggrin.gif

I've been moving away from scenes and doing more manual switching because I like the additional flexibility it gives me to choose to engage/disengage certain things as needed depending on what I'm hearing.

Same, I have really been enjoying setting up multiple effects that I can toggle on and off. Feels a little more like a pedalboard and less like programming.

Idkkk people on the FAS Forum are wondering if FAS is in financial crisis since it's been awhile since an update. Some people 🤣
I saw that nonsense… There’s a lot of stupid people on the planet

Just remember that the average IQ is 100 by definition. That means half the population is under that number.

As someone who isn't a Fractal user anymore .. I'm curious... given its now just-on 3 months since the last Axe3 FW non-Beta was released ... does anyone else have the feeling that something major either in terms of hardware and/or software is brewing (?)

Ben

Back