Fractal Talk

National Geographic Water GIF by Nat Geo Wild

No clue, first I've seen him. Can't fault the guy for putting himself out there though.:idk
Oh I agree. However, his description in his YouTube channel and his stuff…..just points to someone who’s not quite there.

His forum posts are pretty weird too. I guess he’s just a weird dude.

Oh I agree. However, his description in his YouTube channel and his stuff…..just points to someone who’s not quite there.

I'm out of the loop with him, is he on the Fractal forum or something?
Not even sure why I'm posting in this thread, I don't even have a fractal.:rofl
Guess that makes me weird too.:grin

Yeah, he’s on the Fractal. Best way I can describe him. Is “delusions of grandeur”.

He popped up last week making a post about how to divide his time up appropriately because banging hot models was keeping him from practicing guitar too much. The dude said “hot models” over and over again, to the point I thought it could have been a bot. I guess his next post had something to do with an acapella U2 gig.

He popped up last week making a post about how to divide his time up appropriately because banging hot models was keeping him from practicing guitar too much. The dude said “hot models” over and over again, to the point I thought it could have been a bot. I guess his next post had something to do with an acapella U2 gig.
Ahhh ok, it's all coming together now. :rofl

I think this goes deeper.

Maybe he's an extreme example, and I could be wrong, but there seems to be an awful lot of basement-dwellers these days with yes, delusions, that they don't have to get out there in the real world and put in the work to either get an education or get a proper job and start their career, because they can follow in the footsteps of a few who have 'made it' with a You Tube channel.

I think this goes deeper.

Maybe he's an extreme example, and I could be wrong, but there seems to be an awful lot of basement-dwellers these days with yes, delusions, that they don't have to get out there in the real world and put in the work to either get an education or get a proper job and start their career, because they can follow in the footsteps of a few who have 'made it' with a You Tube channel.

Spend 10 minutes on Reddit and you’ll realize that exact description makes up 90% of it’s user base. That dude already said something that’d be posted in r/NiceGuys, where guys bitch about the “need” to do nice things for women so they can get in their pants, then flip out when they get turned down, because it turns out that if you’re only being nice to get in a chick’s pants, you’re actually an asshole. That whole thing he said about flowers and getting friendzoned……that’s like 100% NiceGuy material. Which is pre-incel territory.

Regardless-
49DB34E6-9CE3-4CDB-8E6E-A2F4060892E5.jpeg

Guys who cry about getting friendzone‘d don’t bang hot models.

That dude already said something that’d be posted in r/NiceGuys, where guys bitch about the “need” to do nice things for women so they can get in their pants, then flip out when they get turned down, because it turns out that if you’re only being nice to get in a chick’s pants, you’re actually an asshole. That whole thing he said about flowers and getting friendzoned……that’s like 100% NiceGuy material.
UFB. Talk about being out of touch.

Back