Fractal Talk

tootsie-roll-owl.gif

Crybaby 95q
Dunlop High Gain Volume pedal
Mission EP-1

Excuse the dusty ones, they don't get used these days.

Identical sized enclosures.

IMG_6337.jpeg
IMG_6338.jpeg

I can only speak to my experience but I've owned at least 8 of the EP-1 or SP-1 pedals (all the same size), and own 2 of the 95q and volume pedals.

I owned a couple other Crybaby but there were Morley years in between so I can't directly compare those.

As far as I recall from conversation with the guys at Mission when I was at their HQ many years ago, I think they sourced the chassis originally from Dunlop. Both companies are relatively close to each other.

As far as I recall from conversation with the guys at Mission when I was at their HQ many years ago, I think they sourced the chassis originally from Dunlop. Both companies are relatively close to each other.

This makes total sense. The die cast tooling that makes the main enclosure would be BIG bucks for any new company to fork over.
Just buy the generic one and have your own custom pot/jack holes done in house.

No more new product conjecture shit slinging.

giphy.gif

FWIW:

EP1 is 9inches long. Assuming that figure is correct.

SP1 says the same thing.

I just measured my 535Q and it is 25.2cm long, or 9.92126 inches.

I swear I'm not making this up. I literally had my wah side-by-side with an SP1 from my friends board, and it was definitely shorter.
Just slapped a tape measure against the bottom of the purple one in my previous picture.

It's 10"...

Maybe Mission has moved to smaller enclosures?

Mine were either bought used or when new at least several years ago.

Edit:

Posted before your last response.

I mean, ultimately it doesn't really matter. But I'm looking at moving from my PT XD24, to either a PT Pro FX, or a Rockboard Cinque, so depth is an issue. I want that goldilocks length (hurrrr durrrrr)

Back