Fractal Talk

No, I've seen them in the flesh and they're quite a bit smaller.

:banana:banana:banana

IMG_7283.jpeg

IMG_7284.jpeg

Same travel as the Petrucci wah. It’s been so long since I’ve had my foot on a regular Crybaby I can’t remember the travel distance anymore. The Cantrell is fully extended.

The ones our other guitarist has are not that size. The ones he has match this:

View attachment 27763

Either your wah is undersized, or your expression pedal is larger than what their current production models are.

I dunno what to tell ya, Sparky.

IMG_7285.jpeg

The one on the left I bought used in 2018, the one on the right I bought new the day I ordered my FM9 3 years ago.

And unless I managed to find the only two undersized Dunlop sig wahs in existence, I’m gonna go ahead and assume these are all the same size. :rofl

I dunno what to tell ya, Sparky.
Well all I can tell you is the ones I've seen were smaller than my wah. 100%.

I have a Crybaby 535Q. If I compare that to a Cantrell wah on the Pedalplayground website, the Cantrell wah is thinner. So not all Crybaby wah's are the same size.

I don’t need to, they’re sitting right in front of me. :rofl
Okay, and the fact that I've had my wah sat on top of my friends SP1's and directly compared them and seen that the SP1's are not as long as my wah, means what exactly....... ???? What the fuck are you actually trying to say or do here Drew? Coz you're coming across like a bit of a c*nt.

I even posted clear screenshots from the Pedalplayground website comparing the lengths of a whole bunch of expression pedals. The SP1 was one of them, and is shown to be shorter than my wah there too.

Either your wah is undersized, or your expression pedal is larger than what their current production models are.
I think the real answer might be that the 535Q you're working with is larger than a typical Cry Baby. The SP-1s are the exact same size as a standard, been around since the dawn of time, Cry Baby pedal. This has always been the case ever since Mission debuted the SP-1.

I think the real answer might be that the 535Q you're working with is larger than a typical Cry Baby. The SP-1s are the exact same size as a standard, been around since the dawn of time, Cry Baby pedal. This has always been the case ever since Mission debuted the SP-1.
Quite possibly, aye. I've got a bb535 from the 90's and a 535Q, and they're both the same size. The only other wahs I used were the Budda wah and the Jimi Hendrix signature wah, and I think they're both a bit smaller in length.

The Lehle volume pedal and Cry Baby 535Q and bb535 are the perfect size.

Okay, and the fact that I've had my wah sat on top of my friends SP1's and directly compared them and seen that the SP1's are not as long as my wah, means what exactly....... ???? What the fuck are you actually trying to say or do here Drew? Coz you're coming across like a bit of a c*nt.

I even posted clear screenshots from the Pedalplayground website comparing the lengths of a whole bunch of expression pedals. The SP1 was one of them, and is shown to be shorter than my wah there too.

A question was asked, I answered it with photo evidence from the actual things being discussed, not pics on the internet or my memory. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A question was asked, I answered it with photo evidence from the actual things being discussed, not pics on the internet or my memory. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
We'll do a redux of this when my SP1 arrives, and when I show you evidence that it is smaller than the 535Q, you can lick ME !!

Back