Fractal Talk

200.gif

I mean, ultimately it doesn't really matter. But I'm looking at moving from my PT XD24, to either a PT Pro FX, or a Rockboard Cinque, so depth is an issue. I want that goldilocks length (hurrrr durrrrr)
Generally speaking I had the same issues when building my boards. The EV-1 was too big next to my FM9. EV-2 was too small. Moog EP-3 was just right (and was the right height too). I never liked my Mission expression pedals and got rid of them very quickly.

For the QC build the Boss was just right.

Last edited:
What’s interesting is you only have two feet. Well, I guess you could add another, depending on how kind nature was to you.

Of the Mission pedals, one is specific to Eventide pedals (lower resistance pot than standard), two are Line 6 specific, and two are “normal.”

Generally speak I had the same issues when building my boards. The EV-1 was too big next to my FM9. EV-2 was too small. Moog EP-3 was just right (and was the right height too). I never liked my Mission expression pedals and got rid of them very quickly.

For the QC build the Boss was just right.
I had fully intended to pull the Moog off the board when it arrived and replace it with an EV-2. But it sits at this nice height that makes it easy to use when it’s wedged up close to the FM9.

It was a great choice on your part.

Back