Fractal Talk

See this what I mean, this Forum is absolutely bonkers
TGF AKA as the comedy forum, there is no other place anywhere like here

Happy Lebron James GIF by Uninterrupted

This actually is how my morning almost started…..er, sharted-

I threw my back out pretty bad yesterday in a sneezing fit from this sinus infection I got after my trip. Bad enough that last night when I laid down in bed and straightened my neck/back out it knocked the wind out of me and I started shaking as if I were freezing for a couple minutes.

Echo wakes me up this morning in his “I’m a happy puppy but I gotta shit, dad!” way, I cautiously get up to not tweak my back, take a giant swig out of the very strong ice coffee in my fridge then start slowly walking Echo outside. Get about 250 feet from my apartment and I feel the 6 tacos I ate last night load up for an immediate departure. Echo has barely begun his walk and doesn’t understand “Dadda is gonna shit his pants”, nor “dadda’s back is FUCKED and if you pull on this leash I’m gonna hit the ground and shit my pants”, I get hit with another sneezing fit as I’m trying my best to squeeze my ass cheeks together and hold the leash, snot is blasting out my nose and hanging down as a start lurching my way back to my apartment with Echo stopping to smell the literal roses every 10 feet. :rofl

I can only imagine what that looked like to anyone who saw it.
Oh I didn't need to see it; I got a pretty good fucking visual from it. Thanks for that! :rofl

This actually is how my morning almost started…..er, sharted-

I threw my back out pretty bad yesterday in a sneezing fit from this sinus infection I got after my trip. Bad enough that last night when I laid down in bed and straightened my neck/back out it knocked the wind out of me and I started shaking as if I were freezing for a couple minutes.

Echo wakes me up this morning in his “I’m a happy puppy but I gotta shit, dad!” way, I cautiously get up to not tweak my back, take a giant swig out of the very strong ice coffee in my fridge then start slowly walking Echo outside. Get about 250 feet from my apartment and I feel the 6 tacos I ate last night load up for an immediate departure. Echo has barely begun his walk and doesn’t understand “Dadda is gonna shit his pants”, nor “dadda’s back is FUCKED and if you pull on this leash I’m gonna hit the ground and shit my pants”, I get hit with another sneezing fit as I’m trying my best to squeeze my ass cheeks together and hold the leash, snot is blasting out my nose and hanging down as a start lurching my way back to my apartment with Echo stopping to smell the literal roses every 10 feet. :rofl

I can only imagine what that looked like to anyone who saw it.
"Ruff Ruff!!"
"What's that Lassie? Drew fell down?"
"Ruff! Ru-Ru-Ruff-Ruff!!"
"And he hurt his back?"
"Ruff!! Ruffity-Ruffit!! Woof!"
"And he shit his pants? Quick, go get Timmy to bring some water. He's by the well!"

It's amusing that some people think he's asking for an answer to a math problem that he could easily look up himself, when he's really just announcing a mutron.
This is why social media sucks. People immediately jump to the most negative conclusions in response to innocent statements.

And this precisely why I don't interact with the public as much anymore.

This is why social media sucks. People immediately jump to the most negative conclusions in response to innocent statements.

Negative? Negative would be jumping to a conclusion you're unable to look that up yourself. I have a higher opinion of you than that.

Yeah, a lot of it is because A. nuance and humor is often lost in text, B. people suck at grammar or they're not native English speakers, and C. some people just suck.

Back