Fractal Talk

New doubler and quad semi-sided gate bitchez!
Don't forget

ryan seacrest game changer GIF by American Idol

:LOL:

the walls have been talking again:

“Also improves accuracy when input of Amp block is driven by a Drive pedal (whether real or virtual).”
he probably figured it out with the recent drive block updates I bet , when running a real pedal in front of a model , usually a recent discovery can lend itself to other areas, I think it really cool that the last few updates have focused on the preamps , because in a Hi gain model you are not using much of the power amp, and that was one area where I always felt something like A Synergy module . just sounded a bit better, it was not night and day at all , but the transients on the attack and the harmonics of the tube preamps were just a little bit better

On a side note ... Ive never used any overdrives or distortion pedals ever in any modeler - I've always tuned-in the amp and then used a Clean EQ / Filter Boost as needed.

The other day I saw, I think its called " Blue OD " [not at my FM3] and thought .... I wonder what it sounds like - tried it.

Holy sh%tballs .. why have I never heard of this pedal .... I checked the wiki and its apparently (?) a Marshall Bluesbreaker (?) or something like that .... so maybe I had not never bother to try it because I assumed it was a MIAB type tone.

I was %100 wrong.

As a rock-n-roll and rock player, this pedal can do everything and it boosts my amp in an even nicer way than the EQ/Filter boosts I was using - its just absolutely f$cking amazing at every setting I tried.

P.S.A :) .... try it if you haven't already.

Ben

Sweet! The Bluesbreaker is iconic. It was the basis for a lot of later pedals that maybe
became even more iconic and sought after like the Analogman King of Tone, the JHS
Morning Glory, the Tone King Duelist (TS side and a BB side), and the Snouse Blackbox.

I think that circuit sounds particularly great with a Strat or a Tele. :chef

Can someone explain gutsier to a non-native English speaker? I cannot experience it now because I am working overtime this weekend 😫
:somean

I'm more excited about plugins I don't have running on an aluminum doorstop I also don't have

I for one am Looking forward to the FM9 FW Update , as mentioned these are the kinds of update I prefer
Hoping that the AXEFXIII 26.02 FW also makes it to the FM9, this will be very interesting

Improved Amp block preamp algorithms, especially for amps with multiple gain stages​

improves accuracy when input of Amp block is driven by a Drive pedal​

:chef

Last edited:
Back