Fractal Talk

The ability to open several instances for one.
I'd use that feature to compare parameter settings, since I can't just call up a different version of a Mk V, and have everything simply stay the same, except for whatever is different between the 2 amps!
The editor reads what is in the current preset, so with two amp blocks you can pretty easily compare the settings.

Additionally, you CAN run multiple instances, just not connected to the same device.

The ability to open several instances for one.
I'd use that feature to compare parameter settings, since I can't just call up a different version of a Mk V, and have everything simply stay the same, except for whatever is different between the 2 amps!

That would be awesome. Or even one instance with multiple windows that you could put side by side.

JFC please this! I hate that everything gets reset when all I'm doing is changing "Friedman BE100 V2" to "Friedman BE100 V3"

you'd have to use block library and punch in identical numbers for each model to ABC them at a given settings

1000131763.gif

Do folks not use channels as an easy way to A/B two similar amp tones? Even if you're the kinda guy that's like "Well, but, I don't have a free channel -- Amp1 Channel A is for clean, channel B is for pushed clean, channel C for dirty clean, channel D is edge of clean; Amp2 Channel A is for crunch; channel B is for crunchy crunch; channel C is for edge of crunch; channel D is for boosted crunch" -- just copy the preset and fuck with the amp channel you're currently working on.

Re: visuals, I've gotta say that Axe Edit visuals are superior to the visuals in any other computer editor for a modeler I've ever used. HX Edit is a visual abomination.

Suggesting improvements to Axe-Edit, to me, seems like every bit as much of a fools errand as posting suggestions for the next Atomic firmware update.

Well he’s a bass player. So doesn’t really count 😂
You meant the instrument called bass….guitar? Ok.
He’s also an accomplished and competent classical guitar player. Not far fetched to say he’s more of a guitar player than anyone on this site.

• Haha
Reactions: LCW
Do folks not use channels as an easy way to A/B two similar amp tones? Even if you're the kinda guy that's like "Well, but, I don't have a free channel -- Amp1 Channel A is for clean, channel B is for pushed clean, channel C for dirty clean, channel D is edge of clean; Amp2 Channel A is for crunch; channel B is for crunchy crunch; channel C is for edge of crunch; channel D is for boosted crunch" -- just copy the preset and fuck with the amp channel you're currently working on.

Re: visuals, I've gotta say that Axe Edit visuals are superior to the visuals in any other computer editor for a modeler I've ever used. HX Edit is a visual abomination.

Suggesting improvements to Axe-Edit, to me, seems like every bit as much of a fools errand as posting suggestions for the next Atomic firmware update.
Return to the Planet of the Crunch, etc.

Back