Fractal Talk

#onceyougoaxeyounevergoback
Vintage Turtle GIF

As if there is another mortal on the planet trying to accomplish what you
have consistently set out before yourself. :hmm

:LOL:
I might have gotten 8 blocks in a preset? From what I have read; best practices is to keep below 75%. All the blocks I have left to add end up jumping it up to like 85 and I am not having a mid-gig sonic blast because the FM doesn't like the CPU load :nails:rofl

So sale pending? :idk
Not at all. It does what I need. I just have to switch up my switching methodology considerably from the III. Which is fine. It will keep the front of stage footprint smaller as there will be no need for the FC12 with the FM as there just isn't enough to control how I like to set it up to warrant 12 switches.

Not at all. It does what I need. I just have to switch up my switching methodology considerably from the III. Which is fine. It will keep the front of stage footprint smaller as there will be no need for the FC12 with the FM as there just isn't enough to control how I like to set it up to warrant 12 switches.
New pics of the setup, plox.

New pics of the setup, plox.
I got a huge roadcase last night with the FM and FC6.
1702068128929.png

Temple Board, power and XLR combo as well as cables. I still (?) semi intend to have the FM and GM800 on a small board on top of my amp head and control it all via the FC6. I still might just use the FM and GM on a board and use it like I was using the Stomp. I am honestly not sure at this point because I have options out the wazoo :unsure:

I haven't decided what I will do exactly. :popcorn

Man, I want to try a Badlander soon. Loving Rectos and percussive 80's era Marshalls I could be smitten.

Haha! He'd have not as much time available to work on his juggling skills, though. :idk

Love ya, JT! You are one of kind. :beer

I couldn't find this info on the wiki but what is the MK V Green? Channel 1 on the MK V? What mode? Clean/Fat/Tweed makes quite big difference :)

Last edited:
Back