Fractal Talk

What is a Tweed anyways

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

I think it’s a jacket?

Not knocking Aaron, but I think it was a paycheck and brief curiosity. Nothing wrong with that, as I know it’s tough being a professional musician these days, and I love Intervals.
Word is the Qc was unreliable
They talked about it on Revv beers and gears and the guys there including Sam who was in intervals
Said Fractal and Kemper are the ones in all the touring rigs they see

Word is the Qc was unreliable
They talked about it on Revv beers and gears and the guys there including Sam who was in intervals
Said Fractal and Kemper are the ones in all the touring rigs they see
Not surprising. I’m surprised Megadeth is using it.

I just saw this morning that Intervals will be opening for Wolfgang down here in March, I'm absolutely going to that show. I'll just ask him flat out :rofl The busses have to park in front of that particular venue.

Welp, I just tried learning some new stuff re setting up my own delays in the Axe, and immediately got sidetracked by how great the sounds are!

THIS is why I never bother learning how to really dial in anything on my own- It just sounds great with what I already have (from factory presets, downloaded ones, and ones I've (barely) tweaked.)

Things that make you say, fuckit.

I just saw this morning that Intervals will be opening for Wolfgang down here in March, I'm absolutely going to that show. I'll just ask him flat out :rofl The busses have to park in front of that particular venue.
It such a fascinating thing because Freidman has lately been on a Fractal bash on his show and saying QC is the best one out there
I almost wonder if he is doing a plug in w them

on the other hand you have Revv that was talking about Fractal saying it killer sets the bar and every other company unless your up to the level of the Fractal don’t even bother were his exact words

It such a fascinating thing because Freidman has lately been on a Fractal bash on his show and saying QC is the best one out there
I almost wonder if he is doing a plug in w them

on the other hand you have Revv that was talking about Fractal saying it killer sets the bar and every other company unless your up to the level of the Fractal don’t even bother were his exact words
I like a couple Friedman amps, but he’s kind of an asshole. He takes plenty of opportunities to bash other companies, like fractal, and Mesa Boogie, all the while not having an original bone in his body.

I don't know Dave but I can understand that if everyone was switching to modelers and if I were an amp builder, it would grind my gears. I can also understand how that would make me want to put out products like the IR-x with a cab loader included to help get in the game somewhat.
I can't speak to any of his evolving opinions towards specific modelers, although my opinion changes as the tech changes every 5 seconds.

makes sense, the fractal Revv models are the most lifelike in the whole box, imnho they came out better than even the JP-2C or subway blues :chef

idk what they did different with the Revv models compared to recto models but Revv purple (recto vintage equivalent) with gain below 9 o'clock with a DS-1 in front does a unique bubbly distortion texture that recto vintage modes +DS-1 do in real life, but recto vintage models +DS-1 don't unless you turn on cathode resistance

Back