Fractal Seamless Switching Update

See this is why I sold my FM3 and got the Axe FX 3. You want to dance with the mad scientist, you gotta be on the same dance floor.

Downloading now, and if it works holy shit man. That's unbelievable.

Haha! I'll follow that path eventually---but will be keeping the FM3. Just too damn unobtrusive and handy to have on hand.

Crazy what they have crammed into a $900 box. But yeah, I want to do the Beta Dance, too. Some day. :banana

Totally off topic, but I just realized while watching this-

…that Leon’s been rocking a Greco this whole time and I thought it was a Gibson. Is that an ebony fingerboard on that, @2112? I know there’s a few of them out there with ebony boards but they’re rarer than a flawless Gibson. I went down a Reverb rabbit hole earlier this week with some 70’s Greco’s that are really fucking tempting at the prices they sell for!

@Orvillain Check it out Brah. ;)

2QSsNXX.jpg

I am excited to hear Orv's opinion 😬
I had a quick play earlier. I liked it a lot more than the previous one, but can't quite put my finger on it. If I get some time this weekend, I'll do some A/B clips.

But the new one seems brighter and not as fuzzier to me, from memory.

Glad to see the update!

I’m currently in the rabbit hole of “Les Pauls that aren’t made by Gibson” myself. Some of the lawsuit Ibanez models are pretty damn nice too. I have faith that I won’t have to play authentic after all.

Orville, Greco, Tokai, Ibanez, Edwards, 5 options that’ll put a quality guitar in your hands without stupid vintage pricing over a brand name. I saw some 70’s Greco’s in amazing condition, fret nibs and all, $700.

If @FractalAudio releases a VST/AU plugin version I think I'll sell all my other gear. Sounds killer.

I know FAS has a verb plugin but would love the delays and maybe some other modulation effects. I like to run them in bus channels and send guitars rather than doing effects on individual guitars.

I’m currently in the rabbit hole of “Les Pauls that aren’t made by Gibson” myself. Some of the lawsuit Ibanez models are pretty damn nice too. I have faith that I won’t have to play authentic after all.
The long discontinued Epiphone Elitists were nice.

For a more modern take, I like the ESP/LTD EC-1000 DUNCAN model. I've tried a couple as a test guitar for trying amps and whatnot and really liked 'em.

FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!! FM9!!!!!!

Back