Fractal Seamless Switching Update

This is big, when will the AX8 update be available :grin

Seriously though, this is the first update that has seriously made me want to update to the III.
Do It Nike GIF by James Bond 007

This is big, when will the AX8 update be available :grin

Seriously though, this is the first update that has seriously made me want to update to the III.
Yeah I may just get the rack version if the Friedman IRX doesn’t work for my weekend gig rig so I can free up my Helix to stay in my studio, I may get the III and keep it in my rack and use it for what I was using the Helix for in my studio.

@Orvillain Check it out Brah. ;)

2QSsNXX.jpg

Last edited:

2QSsNXX.jpg
I am excited to hear Orv's opinion 😬

2QSsNXX.jpg
Did you cut off the part where it says "added sweet, sweet Mesa Badlander, all three modes"?

You really don't like the TMP, do you? Even with all those knobs?
Nope, filthy "let's slap a fender logo on drop dead basic unit and charge ignorant a small fortune for it" money grab.

I only meant in comparison against the Axe-FX (which is in a different class anyway
What do you mean different class, I heard it's a Helix killer better than AxeFx sounding miracle unit that everyone was waiting for.

Man, no news on the other place about this update. Not that it matters but I feel like this is a juicy update

Man, no news on the other place about this update. Not that it matters but I feel like this is a juicy update

I think the majority of the TGP Fractal owners are here at this point. I know some guys still post there, but looking at the D&M forum since this place started up, there aren’t a lot of new posts about Fractal, just users mentioning it within other posts. I’m sure there’s a multitude of reasons for that; banning Cliff, Original Non-Owner’s Thread, this place is more gooder. All in all, it’s a lot easier to talk about Fractal stuff here without some turd getting butthurt because they didn’t know how to turn a fuckin’ jog wheel.

Tried v23.00 beta 1. The switching is indeed seamless.

Also, because it's so seamless now...I realized I keep meticulously dialing the same tones out of multiple amps and cabs. I switched through some of my higher gain patches and they all sound very similar. Cornford MK50, Soldano SLO, Diezel VH4, Revv Generator, JVM410 (even with the updated model)...all dialed to sound pretty much the same even though they all have different Dyna-Cabs loaded.

I lamented in another thread that I had dialed basically the same Plexi tones out of my BluGuitar, Strymon Iridium and the Axe-Fx 3 without noticing. Well, seems I keep doing that even within the Axe-Fx 3. The ear likes what it likes I suppose. :facepalm

Nope, filthy "let's slap a fender logo on drop dead basic unit and charge ignorant a small fortune for it" money grab.

What do you mean different class, I heard it's a Helix killer better than AxeFx sounding miracle unit that everyone was waiting for.

I am as crusty and verklempt as you are about it. Still scratching my head about Fender's premature digital ejaculation
all over the Interwebz.

Cliff with the mic drop :ROFLMAO:

Quick hit with the new fw here

See this is why I sold my FM3 and got the Axe FX 3. You want to dance with the mad scientist, you gotta be on the same dance floor.

Downloading now, and if it works holy shit man. That's unbelievable.

Back