Beast Mode!!

la szum

Goatlord

1665173737062.png

The dude never rests!!???

Good to see they're improving the low end response. When I tried one I thought the low end sounded wrong and that's usually the giveaway for me in those blind comparisons on YouTube.

But maybe make a more specific title and ease up on the hero worship. The dude owns a company and is doing his job.

Hmm interesting I see a lot of stuff in there talking about clearer lows
I am not saying he is looking to improve the low end attack
But he is obviously focusing on refining that area

It's ✨ Friday Fact Time✨ people!

Cygnus X-1 is a galactic X-ray source in the constellation Cygnus and was the first such source widely accepted to be a black hole.

"Cygnus X-2 is a persistent X-ray binary with a long orbital period. The observation of unambiguous type I X-ray bursts shows that the accreting component is a neutron star rather than a black hole."

Neutron stars are heavy AF, so this is update is going to be plenty heavy.

It's Friday Fact Time, people!

Cygnus X-1 is a galactic X-ray source in the constellation Cygnus and was the first such source widely accepted to be a black hole.

"Cygnus X-2 is a persistent X-ray binary with a long orbital period. The observation of unambiguous type I X-ray bursts shows that the accreting component is a neutron star rather than a black hole."
Okay - so which IR are we supposed to use? :rofl

It's ✨ Friday Fact Time✨ people!

Neutron stars are heavy AF, so this is update is going to be plenty heavy.

Last edited:
@GTR37 True dat.

But 6.0 will probably only contain the last round of updates ported from the Axe-Fx III over the last couple of months. The FM3 6 update has been in private beta testing for weeks already. So it's unlikely to contain today's AF3 improvements nexct week. We may not see today's Cygnus X-2 stuff before the end of 2022; there's only 11 weeks left until Christmas.

I can but hope that Cliff has slipped these extras in anyway; just seems less likely. 🙏

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Back