What is it not it is? Is it?

• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
In all seriousness, the soon shit does suck for anyone sitting on a new hardware decision.
How bad could it be to at least release some bullet points as to what it is (and isn't)?

In all seriousness, the soon shit does suck for anyone sitting on a new hardware decision.
How bad could it be to at least release some bullet points as to what it is (and isn't)?
No it doesn't. There are enough examples of "soon" being years from every brand that if one NEEDS new hardware, they should choose from what's actually available.

I mean, when I bought my first Kemper what, six or seven years ago, folks were telling me I shouldn't because Kemper II was likely to be released just around the corner.

I mean, when I bought my first Kemper what, six or seven years ago, folks were telling me I shouldn't because Kemper II was likely to be released just around the corner.

Had Christoph Kemper popped into the forum you were having that discussion on to announce that Kemper was working on something new?

girl crying GIF

Had Christoph Kemper popped into the forum you were having that discussion on to announce that Kemper was working on something new?
Given that the rig I was replacing was an Atomic Amplifirebox which was announced at NAMM as almost ready to ship and then went through a complete hardware overhaul and didn't ship for a year or more, and that my conversations with folks pitching it was "meh, even if they do release a new thing, there are tens of thousands of profiles for current gen Kemper available today" probably wouldn't have thought anything about it.

OH MY GAAAWWWDDDD!!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!?!?!? THERE'S A NEW PIECE OF GEAR COMING OUT, I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IT IS AND I ALREADY HAVE MORE SHIT THAN I KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH AND THE GEAR MARKET IS FUCKING SATURATED WITH GEAR THAT PRETTY MUCH DOES THE SAME SHIT BUT WHAT AM I GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS NEW GEAR COMING OUT?!?!??!?!?!?!

I NEED TO CONSULT MAH THERAPIST! SOMEONE THINK OF MY BANK ACCOUNT!!! SOMEONE THINK OF MY INABILITY TO MAKE DECISIONS BASED OFF WHAT'S AVAILABLE TO ME RIGHT NOW AND NOT UNKNOWN SHIT IN THE FUTURE!!!!

I think it was pretty obvious to me he was not releasing product the week before a long weekend, September makes much more sense

Back