What is it not it is? Is it?

• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
I once knew someone that went out every night looking for a fist fight. If they could not find someone, they would fight themselves. It was her.

1725288439535.png

I’m over here still learning more about my FM3.
I have enough on my plate so I’m patiently waiting to see what the new product happens to be.

I don’t think there has been any official announcement from the company has there?

It was just an off-the-cuff comment.

So why are we holding the company to some sort of arbitrary timeframe on delivering something they never promised to deliver?

Technically speaking, there are only 2 or 3 dudes responsible for most of these near 90 pages. :rollsafe

:rofl

I don’t think there has been any official announcement from the company has there?

So why are we holding the company to some sort of arbitrary timeframe on delivering something they never promised to deliver?
There is no “we”, just a nagging achilles heel…

I think Cliff saying "my Devs are busy working on Firmware at the moment ,because we have a new product coming out in a few weeks "
qualifies as a fairly strong indication , that they may have a new product coming out in a few weeks

Yeah, but Fractal made the “SOON” thing a running joke/meme long before NDSP started doing it, to my recollection.
The OG meme was the new firmware is “realer” than the last one that had “nailed aping a tube amp 100%”. I guess “soon” is the new “realer”.

Back