What is it not it is? Is it?

• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Also, coming back to Cliff's original statement.

I think it could be read as the engineers were putting the finishing touches on the FM3 and FM9 firmware while also working on the new product.

So maybe it is a plugin!

Also, coming back to Cliff's original statement.

I think it could be read as the engineers were putting the finishing touches on the FM3 and FM9 firmware while also working on the new product.

So maybe it is a plugin!
Since it was said that the new product isn’t a replacement for the existing units, would that mean it’s not a plugin? Unless he means that it’s not a replacement for hardware units.

It’s going to be a bit of a let down if the new product is a FC-2 with a pair of expression pedal ports or something like that. Even though that would be pretty cool…in its own little way…

Totally regardless of what it ends up being. :idk I am super stoked about the epic amount
of kvetching that will ensue---as well as the PhD level knowbetterism. :LOL: :banana
I’m just stoked for all the people that’ll be whipping out their credit cards to place an order for whatever it is.

More money in FAS’s pocket = more growth, more jobs, more products, more development.

Yup. Whatever it is. :beer

Too bad the content and happy are never as noisy as the chronically distressed and displeased, though. :idk

Squeaky wheels get the grease, right?? :LOL:

I highly doubt it’s a plugin. But I really hope I’m wrong!
Lets Go Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

jean claude van damme band GIF

How about a series of pedals with no midi, no screen, a couple footswitches and three toggles and knobs providing a single Fractal effect.
Like a ‘Fractal Reverb Block’ pedal.
$400 but is stereo and it will have an app for your phone. They call them The Antithesis Series

I’ll let myself out now…. :grin

Back