• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@the swede That's a lovely day. Your weather's a lot better than ours. We had a nice sunny day yesterday but it's very grey and wet in N Ireland today.

1000067680.jpg

I also cleared out Fergus' tray this week. Not that I was shamed into it or anything :rofl

1000067673.jpg

I still haven't cleaned my desk though.

If something is not for me I don't make a sign and roll on down to the corner and start trying
to spread the word. Ok, maybe just that one time. But I learned my lesson from that experience. I swear.

I especially don't go into someone's backyard who is building and making the "not for me" thingies,
and tell him or her what it is about them I don't like, or how let down I am, or Wah, Wah, Wah, and
Blah, Blah, Blah that this or that is not up to my overly exceptional standards.

Manners are manners. Unless you don't have them, then you are just a douche used to literally douche an
actual douche.

The Office Yes GIF
If they repeat their grievance 3 times, it may appear like Beetlejuice
Its Showtime Halloween GIF by Death Wish Coffee

Looks like it's feeding time
View attachment 30771
Do your wife talk to animals with a special voice? Mine does… it’s insane. She thinks there’s a special female voice tone that all animals recognize. Something about how woman in the past called on kettle and stuff. There a special kind of, kinda half singing language… hilarious.

Do your wife talk to animals with a special voice? Mine does… it’s insane. She thinks there’s a special female voice tone that all animals recognize. Something about how woman in the past called on kettle and stuff. There a special kind of, kinda half singing language… hilarious.

No, that'd be my 6 year old. For some reason the cows and the sheep come running over as soon as he appears and starts talking to them.

Mine does with our cats... but I think she could do it with bats as well since they're almost ultrasonic sounds. I might get tinnitus soon because of it

Was one degree from freezing here when I woke up, I hate this cold shit.
Shining Jack Nicholson GIF

Good thing I'm going to Thailand next Saturday!

Send me a PM if you want to meet in BKK. I already met @Axelman8 and his missus last year. Here is our pic:

Night Out Fun GIF by For 91 Days

Last edited:
Feel like I should drop this video I did here:

So.... when I listen to these back to back clips, with just a simple pattern, the thing that really jumps out for me is how lush and full the Axe3 reverb sounds.

The delays are all fairly similar given it is just a bog standard digital delay. But the thing that sets these apart is how bright and centre-stage the reverb is capable of being with the Axe3.

I struggled to get the Helix and BigSky to have the same kind of effect. Not saying they can't do it. Just that I struggled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back