• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Content Creators for the Content CreatorsTM
The Bachelor Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Four blocks is definitely less than expected, but likely workable with analog drive pedals.
Drive or Comp, <something>, Delay, Reverb probably covers like 90% of use cases when you can use channels to have e.g a rhythm drive vs lead drive.

So, who exactly is this for? I'm thinking on a board with a capture pedal or IR-X and the like?
Anyone who isn't already using a full-fledged modeler. It's not that much bigger than a big Strymon for example so it could easily replace a Stryfecta on a bigger board.

To be fair, I did drop a direct link in my reply, which may have gotten it auto-deleted.

But it would be nice to be credited properly, especially in the case of him saying it came from TOP, where Fractal is essentially a dirty word these days.
Yeah mine got deleted too. But not auto-deleted. It was there for a good while and then disappeared. Manual deletion.

Talentless hack frauds gotta grift!!!

If it had a cab block ( from the sounds of it doesn't) then it would be awesome for my setup
Synergy ->fryette powerstation->fm3 for cab block and post effects.

Would love to use fm3 for pre effects in a 4cm but is too noisy.

I'd bet some money that makes it into the Gen 4 units. Actually I'm thinking this may be the first product we'll eventually consider part of Gen 4.

I wonder if it couldn't be another page on existing units though. There was a reference to an expert mode. Wishful thinking on my part maybe?

Should be some good Strymon competition.
If this thing is priced anywhere near the BigSky MX, then BSMX is DEEEEEEEAAAAAADDDDD as far as I'm concerned.

When I shot out the Fractal verbs against Helix and BigSky, I sold my BigSky!! Timeline is on the chopping block too tbh!

Whoever was asking about Fractal Drive quality, when I would A/B my TS9 & BBPre pedals with the FX8's equivalent drive blocks I could not tell a difference.

Yep, when my uncle was here last we were A/B'ing my OCD with the Fractal OCD and while we could pick up on a tiny, tiny difference, neither of us could put into words what that difference was. Also gotta take into account which OCD version I have and which one was modeled....I can't remember if I looked that up before or not.

Yep, when my uncle was here last we were A/B'ing my OCD with the Fractal OCD and while we could pick up on a tiny, tiny difference, neither of us could put into words what that difference was. Also gotta take into account which OCD version I have and which one was modeled....I can't remember if I looked that up before or not.

Component tolerances will do that with two OCD pedals too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back