• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool to see my guesses were largely correct!

Interested to see the price and how it fits into people's boards.

Four blocks is definitely less than expected, but likely workable with analog drive pedals.

I wouldn't use more than four at once and having gapless spillover to other presets means for my use case it should be definitely doable. It could in theory reduce my pedalboard down to a wah, one or two fuzzes and the VP4.

So, who exactly is this for? I'm thinking on a board with a capture pedal or IR-X and the like?

Without Analog Dry Through, how could you incorporate the VP4 with a Parallel Mixer to avoid Phasing in a W/D/W rig where Center Dry is 100% analog?

So, who exactly is this for? I'm thinking on a board with a capture pedal or IR-X and the like?

People like me. Look at this cluster F. I could theoretically replace the 2290P, SDE-3000, UAFX Golden and MicroPitch.

mddVtrD.jpg

Also people like me using a valve amp and traditional pedalboard.
Yes, but aren't there (probably cheaper, and more flexible), multi effects units already on the market for that? You would still need to add a dedicated wah pedal, a compressor if you use one, and a tuner, with this piece.

Yes, but aren't there (probably cheaper, and more flexible), multi effects units already on the market for that? You would still need to add a dedicated wah pedal, a compressor if you use one, and a tuner, with this piece.

It's got a tuner in it. I already use a Budda Wah, don't use a compressor (though it has compressors too) and will need to keep my fuzz pedals. I already use a hx stomp for some stuff but I have some issues with it which having read the manual this seems to solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back