• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's got a wahs, compressors and a tuner.

One thing every other company doesn't have- Fractal-quality effects.
I need to RTFM. I'm so entrenched in HX paradigm, I can't see how this would do the same thing as say, a Stomp XL, with it's 8 blocks, but I guess the "grid" and scenes take care of that?

The more I think about it, I guess don't often use more than 4 effects at a time, and a simple volume boost and the fx loop both take up a block each, in HX.

I wonder if it couldn't be another page on existing units though. There was a reference to an expert mode. Wishful thinking on my part maybe?
Possible probably but I'm guessing not. That seems like it might be a massive undertaking. Although I still haven't seen the actual implementation of that mode switching so it's a total uneducated guess at this point.

Same.

And that's the market this product appears to be aimed at. It's stripped down, focussed and has some limits but they look to be the "right" limits.

The balance seems to be well judged.

🙂
I agree but will the price reflect the stripped down, focused nature?

That's the question

I agree but will the price reflect the stripped down, focused nature?

That's the question
I think it has to, so it does not step on the FM3's feet. My guess is that it will be somewhere in the $700-800 region as that serves as a "hey, the FM3 is just a few hundred more..." enticement, while playing in the same category as very expensive pedals like the Strymon BigSky MX or Eventide H90.

Hmm. So....like...hm. I'm still unsure.

I'm hoping those blocks would be each in parallel then. So none of them runs into the others.
I of course closed the manual before seeing the link was gone and it won't load again from cache on my browser.

But I think it said that the block is in parallel with the previous block. So it could maybe mean you can set all of them in parallel except block 1...

I of course closed the manual before seeing the link was gone and it won't load again from cache on my browser.

But I think it said that the block is in parallel with the previous block. So it could maybe mean you can set all of them in parallel except block 1...
Fack. My bank account is so ready for this. Cliff gonna make me spend money I wasn't planning on I think.

I... I like and enjoy it.

:bag

🥺
Goat Bleating GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back