• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt right now:

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF
Marketing right now:

Amy Adams Drink GIF by Entertainment Tonight

Yep....good stuff ....can the FX loop 4 CM be stereo?
4CM IS MONO ONLY
When using the VP4 with 4CM, keep in mind that it is mono only. Global settings for Input Mode and Output Mode (except "MUTE") are IGNORED when 4CM Routing is set to ENABLED, and only the left channel of the last Pre- or Post effects is passed to the respective output.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-10 at 1.39.53 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-10 at 1.39.53 PM.png
    103.2 KB · Views: 138
The manual link isn't active anymore, but they will probably re-enable it soon. Save that link. I got a good browse through the manual and it's a sweet device for sure.

FWIW I have never had any issue with it w/ any of my amps. Was surprised to see some folks claiming otherwise... I don't doubt that FM9 is 'better' but I'd be inclined to push back on claims that the FM3 was somehow unsuitable for 4CM given that is hardly difficult and presents no issues in direct experience.

Anyway, for the VP4, I'm guessing this is a much simpler (and less expensive product).

Based on the name and the display, I have to wonder if this product is dropping the grid concept or, more likely scaling it way down. That'd unburden the UI a lot right out of the gate. Most pedal boards are just straight series routing between individual effects, I'd guess.
I’ve run 4CM with both the FM3 and the FM9. With the FM3 I didn’t like that I had to use output 1 and do an XLR to 1/4” to run 4CM. Something always felt missing, I don’t want to say tone suck, but it didn’t sound 100% right with my amps. The FM9 and my older Axe FX 2 were perfect in 4CM, but I wasn’t thrilled with my sound using the FM3 in 4CM.

The VP4 however from what Cliff was saying will be great, so I’m stoked. I want to just put the VP4 on top of my amp, run a MIDI cable from my MC8 and be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back