• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV
Don’t eat micro popcorn!

If it is a small box one block only something like a fixed path pod go that would be pretty cool
Wah/ volume. Drive , comp
Modulation. amp cab delay verb
2 channels A/B from the Ax8

It would be intresting to see what that would do for the upcoming NDSP nano if it was in the same price range and readily accessible

That interview was lost at the defunct MGS musicgearsource.com, but I've found a copy here:

MGS - What are your goals for your company for the next few years?
CC - I'd like to see the company expand into other products. We're investigating a lower-cost version of the Axe-Fx now. Same great sound but with fewer features and only one of each effect. We're also working on porting some of the Axe-Fx code to VST plug-ins. I'm also working on a device that allows me to read cat's minds. So far all that it says is "hungry.. tired... hungry... tired". Must be something wrong with it.

My favorite is the last paragraph. Charity and cats make this world a better place. :chef

MGS - Anything you would like to add in closing?
CC - I hope this interview convinces some people to try our product but more importantly if you have the means please donate to charity. The world is a brutal place right now and people need help more than ever. Also, if you can, adopt a cat. They make great office assistants and can help with the filing and typing chores.
Great read! Thanks for finding and sharing that ;~))

I've always thought Fractal is the only option that is worth going for modelling. It was only after I had started to use Helix Native that I noticed the Helix products (Floor/LT and HX Stomp/Stomp XL) were also good for many players and professionals. If I didn't guess/know Line 6 was going to release a new flagship, I would happily buy a Floor/LT now thanks to Helix Native.

The competition is harder now between Fractal, Line 6, Neural and IK. They have to do something more accessible to appeal to new customers and the users of other products. Native is a great way for that. Line 6 and IK have it, Neural has many plugins as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if Fractal announced a plugin. The improtant thing for me about it would be its price.

Last edited:
I don’t even put Fractal and Line 6 in the same category as Neural or IK.
Me neither.
IK doesn’t even offer a full amp/multi-effects processor and along with Neural, isn’t even a component-based modeler. Completely different technology and offerings.
I know the differences between them.

If people start to use a Nerual plugin or Tonex and like it, they tend to dive in their ecosystem and buy a Quad Cortex/Tonex.

I have many friends who I can't even concieve that Line 6 is better than Neural when it comes to modelling and accuracy. People often use their guts and experiences instead of facts when choosing what to buy. There is no chance for them to experience an Axe FX 3 or FM 9 very easily.

I noticed though that is from 2007 so that about 17 years ago with AXE 2
Standard: 2006.
Ultra: 2008.
II: 2011.
II XL: 2014.
III: 2018

The post on that forum is from 2007, but I think that the interview is from 2006.

Back then, the only available information about the Axe-FX was one user review at HugeRacksInc and that interview.

That review was so positive that I thought that it could have been made by a friend of the manufacturer. But I was still curious, so I created the first Axe-FX forum on the internet, to attract the attention of real users and get more opinions. Cliff soon joined the forum and was a very active member (I also gave him administrator & moderator powers).

A couple of weeks later I was already convinced. At that time I was living in Spain and they were not accepting international orders. G66 was not yet born, so I trusted a forum user to send him the money, purchase the Axe-FX, and send it to me from the USA. That was the first Axe-FX in Europe.

When FAS created the official forum I closed that one. Unfortunately, in 2015 the web provider disappeared without notice and all the good old memories were gone.

Most of the moderators that you can see today at the official forum are the ones that I trusted to be moderators at that original forum.

1723338982522.png

Peluso_03.jpg

Last edited:
Standard: 2006.
Ultra: 2008.
II: 2011.
II XL: 2014.
III: 2018

The post on that forum is from 2007, but I think that the interview is from 2006.

Back then, the only available information about the Axe-FX was one user review at HugeRacksInc and that inteview.

That review was so good that I thought that it could have been made by a friend of the manufacturer. But I was still curious, so I created the first Axe-FX forum on the internet, to attract the attention of real users and get more opinions. Cliff soon joined the forum and was a very active member (I also gave him administrator & moderator powers).

A couple of months later I was already convinced. At that time I was living in Spain and they were not accepting international orders. G66 was not yet born, so I trusted a forum user to send him the money, purchase the Axe-FX Standard and send it to me from the USA. That was the first Axe-FX in Europe.

When FAS created the official forum I closed that one. Unfortunately, in 2015 the web provider disappeared without notice and all the good old memories were gone.

Most of the moderators that you can see today at the official forum are the ones that I trusted to be moderators at that original forum.

View attachment 26356

View attachment 26358

this reads like a BOTW cutscene

Back