• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
That’s is interesting so either is plug-in or they are mass producing them
That’s a huge deal if it is hardware because there has always been a backlog

IMO that’s always been Fractals Achilles heel
The availability

Line6 is slow ass development and holding on to things to long

NDSP well plug-in compatibility is the obvious huge bottleneck there
Didn't the FM9 roll out fairly waitlist free?

If you're biggest beef with Line 6 is that they are holding onto this development cycle too long, then I'm sure they will pat themselves on the back and say "JOB WELL DONE!" given that the biggest beef folks had with them forever was "wait, you've got another piece of hardware coming out? But I just bought..."

That’s is interesting so either is plug-in or they are mass producing them
That’s a huge deal if it is hardware because there has always been a backlog

IMO that’s always been Fractals Achilles heel
The availability

Line6 is slow ass development and holding on to things to long

NDSP well plug-in compatibility is the obvious huge bottleneck there
Say it with me: plugins don't need firmware ;)

Sent to a buddy of mine when he emailed for the waitlist;

--------------

There is no wait list, I'm sorry. We don't start a wait list until a
product is announced and there's a good chance that we won't even do a
wait list at all.

Best,

Andrew
That doesn't say there won't be one... It barely hints that there might not be one, in my opinion.

Say it with me: plugins don't need firmware ;)

music video 80s GIF

I didn't say "there wont be one". Contact Fractal if you want more clarification on their wording.
Andrew sent to your buddy
"there's a good chance that we won't even do a
wait list at all."

Your interpretation of the mail that was sent to your buddy is:
"there will likely not be a waitlist"

Imo that Andrew dude wouldn't even say that if there is some little truth in it. We need to view that from an analytic standpoint. Human behavior. People slip up. That could be view as a slip-up imo. Andrew knows stuff and for a while his guard was down because when he is answering that mail he is a little proud and "witty" because he has knowledge about things that is not supposed to be revealed, so its a spontaneous let down on the guard giving away something little but not to much.

No waitlist for fractal means a product 100% made by a factory for them, not even sent to them, sent straight to retail.

On the other hand, do they even make and assemble FM units themselves???

Hell no. Guys were doing spreadsheets, tracking times they put in their order, how many units were sold each day (that they knew of.)
It was nuts.

Yep. The first batch of units sold out in the first days of the announcement then it took a few months for the 2nd batch to come in and that's when the waitlist craziness was kicking up.

If you're biggest beef with Line 6 is that they are holding onto this development cycle too long, then I'm sure they will pat themselves on the back and say "JOB WELL DONE!" given that the biggest beef folks had with them forever was "wait, you've got another piece of hardware coming out? But I just bought..."
I have no beef with them 10 years is a long run
I am just stating the obvious
They do not have the best in class unit anymore compared to competitors
Their GUI has been borrowed and improved on
Their CPU is not as robust
But again hardware is a century old next year
Most cars don’t last that long

So have they recouped the investment hell yes

No, that one was a small disaster. But to be fair - I think Global Supply chain issues (COVID times) played a bit of a part in the manufacturing delays. That - combined with likely higher than anticipated demand.

No, that one was a small disaster. But to be fair - I think Global Supply chain issues (COVID times) played a bit of a part in the manufacturing delays. That - combined with likely higher than anticipated demand.
I must have been thinking of the Mk II or whatever where it was pretty seemless. If the FM9 was a small disaster, I can only imagine what your thoughts are re: FM3 launch.

My votes:

FAS AIAB pedal. 1 Axe model + cab block.

Power amp.

FAS Capture box.

Neural Plugin Player Stomp Box

Reactions: Elf
Back