• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this one is a bit clearer

View attachment 29776

C8xxm7f.png

Rough size estimation based on this pic: 20x16 cm
Hmmm, I think it is probably a bit deeper.
I see a small lit screen down by the footswitches but the larger reflective area on the upper section is dark.

At this point those Neural tease videos were a heck of a lot more fun that all this B.S. photo analytics... :poop:
Harrrrd disagree!!! This is actually fun! Completely idiotic! But fun!

I hesitate to type this.... and I'm not even sure if I really mean it.... but assuming this is an FX4, with no significant blockers in terms of using it as an effects platform..... I might flog my Axe3 and FC12 and get one. Cue the laughter but it is true!! Most of what I use my Axe FX III for is effects related. Certainly I don't need my FC12 once the perfect and not to be knocked FX4 arrives.

<ducks>

ENGINEER OF DA HYPE!

I hesitate to type this.... and I'm not even sure if I really mean it.... but assuming this is an FX4, with no significant blockers in terms of using it as an effects platform..... I might flog my Axe3 and FC12 and get one. Cue the laughter but it is true!! Most of what I use my Axe FX III for is effects related. Certainly I don't need my FC12 once the perfect and not to be knocked FX4 arrives.

<ducks>

ENGINEER OF DA HYPE!
HES GONE FULL QC

<ducks>

ENGINEER OF DA HYPE!
AS LONG AS WE CAN ALL AGREE YOU WOULDN'T KICK AN FM3 OUTTA BED FOR IT, @mbenigni CAN SLEEP IN PEACE

but assuming this is an FX4, with no significant blockers in terms of using it as an effects platform..... I might flog my Axe3 and FC12 and get one.

ENGINEER OF DA HYPE!

It may not offer the very high resolution settings for reverbs and delays that your AF3 has, though. We have yet to learn how much processing power it has. So it might be a downgrade in terms of the FX that you want to keep using?

It may not offer the very high resolution settings for reverbs and delays that your AF3 has, though. We have yet to learn how much processing power it has. So it might be a downgrade in terms of the FX that you want to keep using?
I hesitate to get too stuck into this imagineering. You could be right, but also... the Axe3 reverbs even on 'normal' quality are pretty stellar. You can get those sounds where you pluck one note, and you have a whole atmosphere that rings off for 40 seconds. That's the stuff I love from the Axe3. Your basic "give me 5 seconds of plate reverb on my lead line please" type stuff.... Axe3 obviously does well, but so does QC, so does my MXR Reverb, so does the MercuryX, etc etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back