• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The XXL upgrade is $300. Level 69.
Run GIF by Challenger

Finally!!!
I personally find it a cop out when a company can’t build a usable interface right on the unit and relies on a phone app. They are almost always problematic. Source Audio requires a headphone jack on your phone to work and has not updated their pedals to work with modern phones. TC’s Plethora has 3-5 screens depending on the device, but has a ton of features and settings that you can’t access unless you’re in the PC app or phone app, and the phone app constantly loses connection to the device.

IMO that nonsense is unacceptable. Make the device fully functional from the screen on the device and don’t cop out on connectivity.

I personally find it a cop out when a company can’t build a usable interface right on the unit and relies on a phone app. They are almost always problematic. Source Audio requires a headphone jack on your phone to work and has not updated their pedals to work with modern phones. TC’s Plethora has 3-5 screens depending on the device, but has a ton of features and settings that you can’t access unless you’re in the PC app or phone app, and the phone app constantly loses connection to the device.

IMO that nonsense is unacceptable. Make the device fully functional from the screen on the device and don’t cop out on connectivity.
Exactly why UAFX pedals are a complete fail

But I have no problem with a good mobile editor, as long as no features are locked away behind it and there is an equally good desktop editor.

I dont know what the Value knob does anyway, so if it’s gone

Sport Fuck Them GIF by UFC
It's primary purpose was to ensure you couldn't see the EDIT button. Or the ENTER button. I can never remember which. (That's how I know it's working LOL.)

Last edited:
I’ve been holding off on a couple gear items waiting for this mystery device to appear. (Which I probably won’t want day one anyway, but out of respect for Cliff I’m keeping my options open)

Waiting GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back