Fractal Audio Firmware Update Thread

Or micro-pitches. (If the pool was particularly cold that day)
shades area GIF

Neural QC update. Looks like 2.0 should be out by end of November

I know we don't have many QC users on here but still thought I would post. Seems like a few of the major updates will include

1) IR Loader
2) Global EQ
3) Revised GUI
4) Better file management?
5) PC Editor?
6) Probably missing various other items (like Hybrid Mode)

It would be nice to see a little more given how long it's been since a major update but certainly a step in the right direction.

Last edited:
Wow. I mentioned this, too. I have a Dual Rec Trem-O-Verb and I finally feel like the Rectos
are in the ballpark. Not only in the ballpark now but also rounding the bases!

:headbang
They are great now
My fav prior I was using was Bogren amp knob , I actually preferred it to the Helix QC. fractal
But now I think FAS has exceeded it

Neural QC update. Looks like 2.0 should be out by end of November

I know we don't have many QC users on here but still thought I would post. Seems like a few of the major updates will include

1) IR Loader
2) Global EQ
3) Revised GUI
4) Better file management?
5) PC Editor?
6) Probably missing various other items (like Hybrid Mode)

It would be nice to see a little more given how long it's been since a major update but certainly a step in the right direction.

Seems they already confirmed File Manager, IR Loader, Hybrid Mode, and Global EQ.

Not sure if they’ve said a word about the PC Editor recently. I’d guess 2.0 is a pre-req.

Overall good news for QC owners. Curious what amps and effects comes with it.

I honestly don't recall seeing them saying anything about more amps and effects on the way in this 2.0 but I haven't been paying as much attention

There will be amps and effects. They always drop content on their 0.X releases, so I would be shocked if this was any different especially given the time since the last notable update. Even at their own turtle pace they have been good for 3-4 amps and a handful of effects each major update. Will be interesting to see how their update shapes up.

There will be amps and effects. They always drop content on their 0.X releases, so I would be shocked if this was any different especially given the time since the last notable update. Even at their own turtle pace they have been good for 3-4 amps and a handful of effects each major update. Will be interesting to see how their update shapes up.
I haven’t been keeping up - have they indicated approximate timing for the update? Other than “soooon”?

Back