Fender Tone Master Pro: Episode IV - A New Hope

Can you narrow it down are you referring
To the count of Tuscany or the other guy
I looked. It's the other guy. "If those are your real glasses" guy. ;)

P.S. If this is what you guys call "a shit show of bickering, insults, and some pretty obvious shilling", you should get out more. I was quite bored, frankly. :D

23c.gif

Last edited:
I am normal home user of Fender Tone Master Pro®, best modeling product on market. I enjoy sound with ear, not with IR, SIC, and alias 😉😉😉 INSERT PROFESSOR FRINK GIF
That was what was turning me off. I was listening with my ears.

The great innovation Fender has brought to the modeling market is the recognition of the fact that most guitarists don't have the time or ability to do comparison shopping among modelers. Everybody else is trying to make a better modeler. Fender said "screw that, we'll make a modeler that appeals to people who don't care if our modeler is better than other similarly priced modelers".

The great innovation Fender has brought to the modeling market is the recognition of the fact that most guitarists don't have the time or ability to do comparison shopping among modelers. Everybody else is trying to make a better modeler. Fender said "screw that, we'll make a modeler that appeals to people who don't care if our modeler is better than other similarly priced modelers".
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

1709230790500.png

100% that’s the problem if they had gone with the blue jewel we could probably give them a pass on the poorly modelled amps

Not sure why people keep dinging them on poorly-modeled amps. Matt Bruck at EVH Gear gave them his completely objective endorsement (Let's not speak of the amp model having to be fixed after that...)

That should settle the matter, right?

RIGHT?!?!

Not sure why people keep dinging them on poorly-modeled amps. Matt Bruck at EVH Gear gave them his completely objective endorsement (Let's not speak of the amp model having to be fixed after that...)

That should settle the matter, right?

RIGHT?!?!
To be fair Fender signs Matt Brucks pay cheque
I don’t think he is going to say
“ ya know what guys this modelling you have done of the 5153 stinks

To be fair Fender signs Matt Brucks pay cheque
I don’t think he is going to say
“ ya know what guys this modelling you have done of the 5153 stinks

Not to hate on dude's integrity, but I think everyone grades coworkers on a bit of a curve. It's the nature of working together.

And to be even fairer, lots of modeling companies think they nailed it when releasing something they've measured and worked months on. The benefit of time and distance sometimes lets them hear that they could have gotten a lot closer. Even Cliff is continually revisiting his top tier stuff.

P.S. If this is what you guys call "a shit show of bickering, insults, and some pretty obvious shilling", you should get out more. I was quite bored, frankly. :D

Then again, perhaps I run in different circles and am accustomed to being around people who are housebroken... :knit

Back