Crazy Mesa Mini Rectifier Deal!!

The mini recto is great at home, but I have done a single gig with it and it was the worst gig of my life . I sold it after . No bass, no nothing when you push it . I was very angry as I always use 100w heads . I will never gig with a lunchbox again.

JFC I missed it. How much was it?

I’ve been close to buying one a couple times.

The mini recto is great at home, but I have done a single gig with it and it was the worst gig of my life . I sold it after . No bass, no nothing when you push it . I was very angry as I always use 100w heads . I will never gig with a lunchbox again.

Even my old rectoverb 50 combo couldn't seem to hang with the band :wat I really liked the tone a lot otherwise but couldn't seem to make it work. Very odd as I've never had that issue with a 50 watt amp before :idk

Reactions: NKP
zZounds do be on some *****ery sometimes
I've always had good luck with zZounds but - excepting their very early years - this was probably dumb luck as much as anything else. I'm pretty sure zZounds, MF, GC (online), etc. are all under the same parent company now. At times, I've even seen evidence that they share the same inventory.

Certainly, zZounds wouldn't be the first vendor to misprint a price and then cancel the resulting orders.

JFC I missed it. How much was it?

I’ve been close to buying one a couple times.

$699 and it was a mistake. They backordered me next day, and then cancelled the order on
day 2.

Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 16-47-50 Canceled Order - zZounds.com - Order ZZ8844391 - lonesomerus...png
Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 16-49-47 A message from zZounds customer advocate about your order - ...png

I probably would have just flipped it. Had one before and it is great for home playing but lacks
in a room with a drummer in it.

200.gif

Absolutely. If I'm looking at an el84 amp; you know it was a good deal!

I reallllly liked the Mini Rec the couple times I played it at the local shop. I talked myself out of buying it at the old price ($1,299) only because you couldn’t footswitch the modes on it, just the channels. Once it went to $1,699 it was firmly in the “Yeah, no” pile.

At $699 I’d have my butler change the modes for me.

Trendsetter!! :LOL:

I suspect we are all going to be THAT guy sooner rather than later. :hugitout

Back