Crazy Mesa Mini Rectifier Deal!!

I paid somewhere around $799 or $899 for mine, not too long after they were released. They sure did skyrocket in price.

F*ck. I almost bought one but stopped myself because I still have this DRRI sitting here that I need to stop being lazy and list. I can’t buy ANY more gear until I restock my gear fund, if I let myself slip with that it’ll take me months to get back on track financially. F*cking truck repairs ruined everything!

I paid somewhere around $799 or $899 for mine, not too long after they were released. They sure did skyrocket in price.

Yup. I think I gave $899 in the early 2010s or so. Sold for like $650. That's another time and world. :idk

Yup. I think I gave $899 in the early 2010s or so. Sold for like $650. That's another time and world. :idk

Still have mine, might have to drag it out and revisit it. I’ve been neglecting a lot of gear since I got an Axe3.

Wow!!!

the mask GIF

Yup. Given the good old "backorder notification." :poop:

I know I will never receive it. I bet Mesa is discontinuing it since the Badlander 25 is out now.

I even talked to the MF'ers on the phone about the stock they had. :facepalm

Screenshot 2023-04-02 at 15-50-46 Backorder Notification - zZounds.com - Order ZZ8844391 - lon...png

Yeah, and also an opportunity moment. Where can I spend the money I didn't spend on the Mini Rec? :whistle

:rofl

I tell ya, gear is an emotional rollercoaster, JT. :LOL:

Back