CorOS 2.0 when?

Discord Sucks™
Curiosity drove me to look at that site again just now. My retinas are bleeding. WTAF am I supposed to be looking at?? It's like somebody threw Twitter in a blender with a bag of goddamned Skittles. Apparently I have 11 messages or announcements or... something (maybe Skittles?), but I have no idea how to read them.

Great. Now I'm angry.

s-l400.jpg

Curiosity drove me to look at that site again just now. My retinas are bleeding. WTAF am I supposed to be looking at?? It's like somebody threw Twitter in a blender with a bag of goddamned Skittles. Apparently I have 11 messages or announcements or... something (maybe Skittles?), but I have no idea how to read them.

Great. Now I'm angry.

s-l400.jpg
It's especially vexing because I have some recommendations to make regarding CorOS. Oh, do I have recommendations...

1A57F577-F2F8-4A8F-B7D8-FC13EC431B67.gif

(OK, actually, just one or two...)

TGP has settled in as [the other place] and [the place that shall not be named] here (even though I just did LOL), but probably not so in this context:

"Doug and Matias said this in the prelaunch run up at the “other” place."

Doug never visits TGP. Unless word has gotten out that the coast is clear over there? :D
Let Doug know that they Cancelled™ most of the NDSP Naysayers so it's pretty safe to come back now :grin

I don't remember this. Can you provide a direct quote or link? (Not that I'd necessarily believe it anyway. How many times have they tried to tell us how easy it's going to be to develop content for the QC?)

(I love my QC.)
They said that the dude in the studio had made a lot of captures some time ago. But they need the new File M to make it easy. I hope this is one thing they keep there word on. + the new file system will make capture slots bigger, by alot

Back