CorOS 2.0 when?

I don't remember this. Can you provide a direct quote or link? (Not that I'd necessarily believe it anyway. How many times have they tried to tell us how easy it's going to be to develop content for the QC?)

(I love my QC.)

Doug and Matias said this in the prelaunch run up at the “other” place. Not sure if it was on a formal dev update. @mikah912 was pressing them on it several times, and apparently the mass of additional captures was just waiting on the file manager to be drop. (Which I thought seemed logical at the time since capture management is so messy in its current state)

mick-jagger-ya-know-what-happens.gif

Doug and Matias said this in the prelaunch run up at the “other” place. Not sure if it was on a formal dev update. @mikah912 was pressing them on it several times, and apparently the mass of additional captures was just waiting on the file manager to be drop. (Which I thought seemed logical at the time since capture management is so messy in its current state)
If this is true I'll be a happy (happier?) boy, but I remain skeptical. It does seem logical, but then again, storing the metadata in a simple external database, and making the capture content publicly available until the two could be conflated would also have been logical. But more importantly... we still have no idea how S O O N 2.0 will arrive, whether any of what's been described has been implemented, or whether it's all just an impressive Photoshop stunt, a la Hybrid switching.

Is "the other place" Discord? I still have no idea how anyone can make sense of that place.

If this is true I'll be a happy (happier?) boy, but I remain skeptical. It does seem logical, but then again, storing the metadata in a simple external database, and making the capture content publicly available until the two could be conflated would also have been logical. But more importantly... we still have no idea how S O O N 2.0 will arrive, whether any of what's been described has been implemented, or whether it's all just an impressive Photoshop stunt, a la Hybrid switching.

Is "the other place" Discord? I still have no idea how anyone can make sense of that place.

That was one of the things people asked about, why not make them available on the cloud until they can be formally dropped as factory caps on the system. I think that was met with “that’s a possibility” yada yada. It was a cool list of amps from what I recall, @mikah912 had the list, back when having missing content lists was cool. :ROFLMAO:

That was one of the things people asked about, why not make them available on the cloud until they can be formally dropped as factory caps on the system. I think that was met with “that’s a possibility” yada yada. It was a cool list of amps from what I recall, @mikah912 had the list, back when having missing content lists was cool. :ROFLMAO:
P O S S I B L E

Discord Sucks™

I suggest it's more likely to be TGP! ;)
TGP has settled in as [the other place] and [the place that shall not be named] here (even though I just did LOL), but probably not so in this context:

"Doug and Matias said this in the prelaunch run up at the “other” place."

Doug never visits TGP. Unless word has gotten out that the coast is clear over there? :D

Back