Line 6 PodGo 2.0 Update * It's Here !

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Pretty awesome that they brought the new cabs to Pod Go!

Yeah, not “Game Changer” (please), but I have to admit that the PodGo is looking much more appealing as an addition to my collection considering the price and form factor.

Yeah, not “Game Changer” (please), but I have to admit that the PodGo is looking much more appealing as an addition to my collection considering the price and form factor.

Yeah. I think the only competition for the Pod Go in that price/form factor is Boss's GX-100, and i definitely like Helix models better.

This has been gnawing at me since the update. I think I might pull the trigger on a Pod Go and combine it with the Stomp as needed instead of holding out for an LT. 90% of what I do is a traditional mono chain direct into a board where I think the PodGo alone will suffice. Am I missing something? Are other folks using these two units?

I don’t think the Pod Go was able to take advantage of the increased oversampling that Line 6 was able to bring to Stomp, LT, and Floor.
I heard that, but also heard something about it not being apples to apples because of some other aspect of processing. It was all vague. My thinking is to stick with the Stomp for headphone playing and recording where the nitpicking matters more.

I realize it wasn't really doable, but honestly I'd sell my Helix LT and buy 2 POD Go's tomorrow if POD Go had a poly capo that allowed you to have an amp, mods, and delays also in the same patch. My thought is they "could have" put the poly capo in but it left far too little DSP for it to make sense.

I can't emhasize enough how much I depend on their excellent poly capo. I use it to go down and up. Digitech Drop can't go up.

I realize it wasn't really doable, but honestly I'd sell my Helix LT and buy 2 POD Go's tomorrow if POD Go had a poly capo that allowed you to have an amp, mods, and delays also in the same patch. My thought is they "could have" put the poly capo in but it left far too little DSP for it to make sense.

I can't emhasize enough how much I depend on their excellent poly capo. I use it to go down and up. Digitech Drop can't go up.
So it won't be replacing your MX5 ? :LOL:

Before the oversample increase for the Helix I thought the Pod Go sounded better in a way. To match presets on the Helix from the Pod Go I oddly had to put a high cut after the amp at 19k.

Before the oversample increase for the Helix I thought the Pod Go sounded better in a way. To match presets on the Helix from the Pod Go I oddly had to put a high cut after the amp at 19k.
Could be the input impedance issue on the pod go. BUT a 19k high cut is so high I wouldn’t even be able to hear the difference

I use poly capo also, but not often. My thinking was if the Pod Go can handle my bread and butter patches I can just bring the Stomp as necessary.

Back