CorOS 2.0 when?

Oh yes I totally agree lol I do think it's important to note they view the capture side of the QC as the flagship ability vs modeling (as stated in their manual).

That seems a bit retrospective imo (Noting that’s not your take)

It is a killer function of the device, and a key differentiator, but it’s a bit retrospective to say it’s a capture device w/ modeling, rather than a modeler that also captures. Especially given the lengths they went to tout their modeling approach, (machine learning, AI) the implications of that approach, (accuracy, and speed at which their models could be developed) and the addition of their plug-in models.

Last edited:
michael-scott-fooled-me.gif

I only have one slot left :puppet
But my last preset i made with those EQD Life Pedal sounds like evil !

IMG_20221104_160520.jpg

The sunn captures you have there are really nice. I was a fan when I had the QC. I hope fractal gets a sunn model at some point. I've heard you can get a bassman to sound similar
Had not heard about the Sunn ))) sound before. But the lo gain capture of that amp into a Orange Cab
..and with some cool EQD pedals captures...maan..i get evil sounds :beer
I need to get me a Baritone guitar asap. I can only go to B tuning on my guitar ( the tuners holes are just to small to go with thicker strings )

Had not heard about the Sunn ))) sound before. But the lo gain capture of that amp into a Orange Cab
..and with some cool EQD pedals captures...maan..i get evil sounds :beer
I need to get me a Baritone guitar asap. I can only go to B tuning on my guitar ( the tuners holes are just to small to go with thicker strings )
Slap a fuzz or RAT in front of it and you'll be off to the races. I think it's known well in the Doom realm. I traded my final tube amp for a baritone. Definitely won't be my go to guitar but definitely fills a role

Back