What do you find different?

You are obviously ignorant to what feel is since you can't even come up with a single sentence about it without someone's help. And if you believe that feel is real and magical and can't be defined you obviously don't have the experience as a guitar player.

See how easy it is to make stupid assumption about someone based on two forum posts.

So pretty much what I wrote under first and second point.
Pretty much (?)
:farley:bag

You are obviously ignorant to what feel is since you can't even come up with a single sentence about it without someone's help.
You do get that in order to say “now we are getting somewhere” with someone’s description you have to be able to define it yourself in order to agree or disagree?

But let’s roll with JT’s definition since you want to talk about paint brushes and bicycles. What about what he described as feel is nonsense and made up?

Last edited:
You do get that in order to say “now we are getting somewhere” with someone’s description you have to be able to define it yourself right?

But let’s roll with JT’s definition. What about what de described as feel is nonsense and made up?

Do you not read the answers? Do you read every other post in the thread? Are you beyond help? I'm really starting to get why your children laugh that much.

Do you not read the answers? Do you read every other post in the thread? Are you beyond help? I'm really starting to get why your children laugh that much.

Yes I read answers and I’ll take that as you can’t since your previous “answers” address nothing and are a bunch of lip service to analogies that are comparing apples and oranges and are down right contradictions that in reality are attempts at redefining things just to suit your point of view which is nothing more than ignorance about what defines feel.

I’ll ask again what about JT’s description is “fairy dust” that has nothing to do with the very real thing called feel when it comes playing the electric guitar through and amplified system?

Prediction…. you’ll just comment about something not relevant, move goal posts, and change definitions. If so I didn’t see using the ignore function so fast here but yet here we are.

Last edited:
your previous “answers” address nothing and are a bunch of lip service to analogies that are comparing apples and oranges and are down right contradictions that in reality are attempts at redefining things just to suit your point of view which is nothing more than ignorance about what defines feel.
My God, this from a man who swears by feel and can't form a single sentence about it aside from iT's fEeL MaN.
And apparently had difficulties reading. Calm down. Read again.

I’ll ask again what about JT’s description is “fairy dust”
Already answered it. Calm down. Read again.

My God, this from a man who swears by feel and can't form a single sentence about it aside from iT's fEeL MaN.
And apparently had difficulties reading. Calm down. Read again.
Prediction confirmed. Where’s that ignore function? Ahhhhh there it is.

6xwdwj.gif

Y’all are really sucking the fun out of things.

6xwdwj.gif

Y’all are really sucking the fun out of things.
Sorry if my participation in spirited debate sucks the fun out of it. I find these discussions fascinating to a certain point. For the record I never get angry but I have a limit in patience with people who obviously don’t know what they are talking about but think they do and anyone who disagrees believes in “fairy dust”.

Sorry if my participation in spirited debate sucks the fun out of it. I find these discussions fascinating to a certain point. For the record I never get angry but I have a limit in patience with people who obviously don’t know what they are talking about but think they do and anyone who disagrees believes in “fairy dust”.
It’s all good. I’m not here to educate anyone, and people can figure things out on their own. That’s really the only way people learn anyway.

These topics just get a bit beat with people coming in and going off the rails with their viewpoint when missing the big picture of what’s occurring by not recognizing the presupposition to their analysis in the first place.

…and of course I’m free not to participate in these conversations if I don’t enjoy them.

So…

Have at it! :crazy

Last edited:
people who obviously don’t know what they are talking about.
Can we have a flat earth thread?
I feel that would be a great place for people who feel they know a lot about a topic but can't form a sentence about the said topic aside from having a feel what having a feel about the topic would feel like.

Can we have a flat earth thread?
I feel that would be a great place for people who feel they know a lot about a topic but can't form a sentence about the said topic aside from having a feel what having a feel about the topic would feel like.
The irony

Back