What Did You Do With Your Guitar(s) Today?

Had practice tonight, gig on Saturday so I brought my mini stack home. More amps in one place than usual….

28328DB4-9259-4BF5-9BA7-2D4BA897BAD3.jpeg

NGL tho, the roadster might be the amp that actually ends up coming with me to the gig :sofa

Yup. The incessant shitbagging becomes self-defeating and unproductive in a real world setting.
Dealing with those kinds of people just feels like a chronic and never-ending series of dead ends. :facepalm

I am not sure anyone's tastes or skills are even worthy of assuming their proper place on the Shitbbagers
Throne. That shall not deter us, though. We be people.

:rofl

I will add that my actual experience is that the most persistent shitbaggers and constant critics also seem
to actually end up doing the least. Makes sense, since they have all of these self-imposed obstacles they
can't get past.

Not Doing It Bounty Hunter GIF by DefyTV
I can only imagine how negative of a life these people have. They are always looking at the negatives. I have a couple of guys that work for me that are like this. I keep trying to teach them to bring a potential solution when they bring a complaint to me. Then we can have an objective, fact based, conversation. It is a struggle.

I can only imagine how negative of a life these people have. They are always looking at the negatives. I have a couple of guys that work for me that are like this. I keep trying to teach them to bring a potential solution when they bring a complaint to me. Then we can have an objective, fact based, conversation. It is a struggle.

I sometimes wonder if it is a defense mechanism that protects one from actually participating in life. :idk

It's like some cats can stand at the crossroads of life with infinite possibilities to move in any direction
and all they can see are reasons not to move anywhere. Or worse yet, are stuck there looking over their
shoulders trying to find a past they can never reclaim.

At least picture a direction to move in and put your heart in it. Good always comes from that. Stagnation
and resistance not so much. :LOL:

Plugged into the Mark VII today and did a deep dive into yellow channel's Mk VII mode. I have typically used the crunch mode on channel 2, but I am able to get a fat and crispy crunch+ tone out of mode VII and I think it's my new mid-gain normal.

Got a bug up my ass last night to re-record the first song I wrote when I first put my home studio together. Kinda ‘cute’ going through the original session and seeing the choices I was making. All the guitars were recorded with a Thermionik Friedman sim that I used to love, you can’t even find it anymore. All the drum velocities are at 127 and there’s a stupid amount of EQ and compression on everything. :rofl

All the guitars were recorded with a Thermionik Friedman sim that I used to love, you can’t even find it anymore.

It's part of the Kazrog suite and still available for registered users.

It's part of the Kazrog suite and still available for registered users.

Wow, that’s pretty cool. Those were great sounding sims and the first I found that were really touch responsive.

Actually, this is it, just skip to 0:20

(hahahahha it says “coming soon”, that shit was 6 years ago)

Nothing, as I need a midi cable to go from the midi thru between my master Syn-2 and slave Syn-2. Ordered one from Amazon (D'addario) that should be here tomorrow. I'll have to get it set up when it shows up so I can control them with my Boss MS-3. I also need to decide which cables I'll use to wire them together.

Is the Fuchs an ODS? If yes I had that same combo for a few years and you could squeeze so many great tones out of it! Miss it.

Friend of yours?
View attachment 21299

I think it’s the blackjack 21. The keyboard/guitar player of the band using it is wild. Absolutely shredding the hell out of that PRs upside down and upside down hands too. Never seen someone play guitar like that

And yes, that is our mascot, Dippy

Back