What Did You Do With Your Guitar(s) Today?

Thump thump thump thump; dum dum dum dum dum

bass guitar rock GIF

Been real busy this weekend, but finally had some time last night to install the GFS Power Rail in my Ibanez. Didn’t get to try it out as it was late. I’ve still got some other projects that I’m working on and will get to do some playing at some point today. Here’s a before and after pic…
IMG_0169.jpeg

IMG_0170.jpeg

Put in a bunch of time towards the cover band material and tones. Been trying to figure out which amp will be my main distorted amp for the band, after playing with them and getting a good idea of what the other guitarist goes for. I think I went from the Cameron CCV to the JCM800 Mod and then eventually ended up back at the Mark IV because it’s f*cking awesome and it seems I can get away with using a fairly metal tone despite it being a funk rock band.

In the midst of going over covers a random melody fell out of a guitar and I realized it’ll work with an instrumental tune I started recording last month. I don’t think it’ll be instrumental anymore, definitely not my usual metal thing. Going to take a break on covers today and spend some time on bangin’ this one out while there’s some inspiration floating in my head.

I looked at them and was contemplating to play or not…. Ive done 7 days in a row at work…. Im bit tired…. Then I took my sorry ass out of room for work for day 8…

So short answer is nothing:)
NOOOooo!! They say you gotta practice something every day, even if it's just 15 minutes. :rawk

Hmmmmm.... saw 2 of the 3 Gibsons I sold last Friday pop on Reverb today. :whistle
:idk

Back