What a cool site and hello

Pics or it didn't happen.

They look kinda like this, with more or less girth depending on the weather.

IMG_1786.jpg

Norwegian ancestry detected! 🚨

View attachment 546

That’s actually correct!

My family history is pretty interesting; we knew we had pirate blood in us due to my ancestor, William Dampier- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Dampier?wprov=sfti1 (He’s also the reason why we have the words barbecue, avocado and 350+ other words in the English language, Darwin used his journals for reserach and my ancestor was the first person to navigate New Zealand/Northern Australia…..among a LOT of other stuff). It’s kind of a game of who can one-up who in the family with knowledge of my ancestor.

Anyway, an uncle and I did the Ancestry thing and our genes showed up in the same areas around Norway around the time of the Vikings and England around the time of my ancestor’s life. All the rest of me is Irish from my mother’s side. None of this surprised me in the least bit, namely the extreme use of profanity and enjoyment of alcohol.

Fun fact about my ancestor- since it was bad luck to have women onboard the ship back then, he towed a whole other one behind him filled with women so no one got lonely out at sea. Zeppelin bringing chicks by private jets across the country had NOTHIN’ on my ancestor. :rofl

JCW308 from TGP with you. This site looks great!

I play acoustic, electric and bass. Mostly bass lately and that's totally fine with me! I just purchased a NS Design CR4 Radius bass. It should be here next week. Super excited! Everything goes directly into an HX Stomp XL and into FOH. We use a silent stage and all IEMs. I play mostly at church but our music is almost an hour each week. We also do lots of extra services. We do once-a-month worship evenings where we play for several hours straight. It's a busy place to be a musician. I love it. That's where this new bass comes in. Comfort....

NS-Designs-CR4-BG-NAS-Top-Flat-b-1000x667.jpg

Attachments

• NS Design CR4 Radius Sideways.jpeg
    NS Design CR4 Radius Sideways.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Glad to join as well.

I am sorry to report that I have never been banned from that other place…. But I wonder how long it will be before being a member here causes a ban over there?

This may be a silly or rude question, but how is this site financed? I’m not seeing the usual suspects of ads or sponsors.

Glad to join as well.

I am sorry to report that I have never been banned from that other place…. But I wonder how long it will be before being a member here causes a ban over there?

This may be a silly or rude question, but how is this site financed? I’m not seeing the usual suspects of ads or sponsors.
It’s run under a volcano in a secret lair eg Bruce Wayne style …

Back