What a cool site and hello

Hello! I was banned 3 times at thegestapopage. Welcome. I think this forum is gonna kick some booty!
ya it was getting stupid and to the point of school yard tattling , and the mods rather than saying " Hey don't bug me with this unless someone has sworn at you or said something personal , they chose to ban everyone that said anything that offended some one so like pretty much a good chunk of the regulars. and supporting members ironically enough

Hey All .

My name is Gtr37 and I was banned by the gear page after 15 years for saying NDSP owners seem more irritable .

This is a really cool idea and its awesome to see some familiar faces
Wow.

Glad to see you here. On TGP a lot of your predictions about releases have been super spot on so you've always had my attention.

And your formatting is legend

Wow.

Glad to see you here. On TGP a lot of your predictions about releases have been super spot on so you've always had my attention.

And your formatting is legend
thanks man , not sure what I have predicted as I was there many years

The Haiku, is more just that fact that I have an old iPhone and most of the time I am typing on this small narrow screen , so thats kind of what happens , After a while it became a joke so I just went with it

Hey girls … :knit
hello-jerry.gif

Back