WANT!! (ESP Content)

madrigal77

Attachments

• 0301193515_65e1af63b0419.jpg
    0301193515_65e1af63b0419.jpg
    328.7 KB · Views: 34
I heard people complaining about E2 being lower quality than the previous Standard models but I had the opportunity to see a bunch of E2s next to Suhrs, EBMM, PRSs etc... and they impressed me the most out of the bunch. The build quality is 100%. IMO superior to the Majesty that was next to it. Outstanding guitars. The ebony fretboard is like glass!

If you don’t want to wait until May, try reaching out to these guys- https://reverb.com/shop/gakkido?utm...os-share&utm_campaign=shop&utm_content=406680

I bought my Edwards (new) from them based off a recommendation, then people here bought an Edwards from them off my recommendation. Jun is the man and they take care of all the customs stuff on their end, whatever price you end up paying is the total price of everything to have it shipped to your door. You don’t have to confirm any e-mails with Customs or any of that.

If you don’t want to wait until May, try reaching out to these guys- https://reverb.com/shop/gakkido?utm...os-share&utm_campaign=shop&utm_content=406680

I bought my Edwards (new) from them based off a recommendation, then people here bought an Edwards from them off my recommendation. Jun is the man and they take care of all the customs stuff on their end, whatever price you end up paying is the total price of everything to have it shipped to your door. You don’t have to confirm any e-mails with Customs or any of that.
Thanks a lot. If I did order it, I could have it shipped to my in laws in Osaka and then just bring it back when I'm there. The biggest challenge is convincing my wife to let me get another guitar lol.

Thanks a lot. If I did order it, I could have it shipped to my in laws in Osaka and then just bring it back when I'm there. The biggest challenge is convincing my wife to let me get another guitar lol.
Better to ask for forgiveness than permission when it comes to guitars!

BTW, I'm going to go pick up a guitar tomorrow and another one is getting delivered on Saturday to the house. I'm going to pick the best and send back the other since they are both used and you never know what you are going to get from GC.
This weekend is going to be entertaining to say the least and she is going to :cussespecially when the second one shows up Sat, lol...

Last edited:
Back