As my trusted advisors; what tele do I want?

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

FYI; I have now adopted the motto "buy twice (mayyyyyyybe 3 times at most), cry thrice" over buying garbage 14 times.

I am voting something with humbuckers. Like a Deluxe. Sounds like you don't like Single Coils
and even the Noiseless ones might be a stretch. :idk

Quite a few different varieties of Tele Deluxes out there, and they all have a bridge that would
accommodate your GK-5 needs.

FMT Tele. About a $1000 new, with set neck, and Duncans. $650-$700 used.

f9djzdfhrgk70v52dxag.jpg

Chris Shiflett Sig Tele Deluxe.

fee2z1cahvtbnerfi2rc.jpg

When you want a Telecaster but kind of don’t want a Telecaster. :ROFLMAO:

So I have this internal battle regarding a strat: I don’t have one currently, which feels wrong. So naturally I go look for a strat and why not an HSS for the versatility and the chugs? But I have several humbucker guitars for the chugs, get a SSS dude, as God intended. But, will you actually like an SSS or will it just sit in the rack? Diversify your style bro, get your SRV on! Alright, let’s go web shop. (10 minutes later ends on 7 string Scheters and Jacksons) :facepalm

Glasses Why Dont We Have Both GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

giphy.gif

So I have this internal battle regarding a strat: I don’t have one currently, which feels wrong. So naturally I go look for a strat and why not an HSS for the versatility and the chugs? But I have several humbucker guitars for the chugs, get a SSS dude, as God intended. But, will you actually like an SSS or will it just sit in the rack? Diversify your style bro, get your SRV on! Alright, let’s go web shop. (10 minutes later ends on 7 string Scheters and Jacksons) :facepalm

giphy.gif

Makes perfect sense to me because… You still need a Strat… Lol

More is more

I LOVE my Strat. I have had a number of thme over the years. The only one I hated was the one where the GD GK pickup was already built in
:oops: :wat:rofl

I gigged my last tele for about 3-4 months. It was great but I let myself get talked out of using it like an idiot. Trying to right that wrong :clint

giphy.gif

It's all true.

Hilarious! :rofl

That's why I ended up going with Squiers. Minimal investment for those that get
minimal play time. :idk

How are the noiseless pickups? When you say they arent for everyone; what exactly is the issue on those? I like the idea of noiseless pickups and I am not averse to non-traditional gear as you already know :bag
DiMarzio Area T

Contact Us Found Footage GIF by Eternal Family

I started off looking at American Ultra in black :chef but it's too much $

Have you seen one in person? They look so good! It’s not really black, they call it “Texas Tea” and it’s got this interesting brown-ish tint to it .

Highway 1 and Baja are both really solid options, but you’ll have to replace the ashtray bridge.

Unless you could get away without the GK for one guitar, and then the three brass saddles are the way to go.

Fender noiseless aren’t the best, DiMarzio Area T are fantastic though.

You could always go Warmoth and roll your own. You’ll never be able to sell it (which I’m not sure is bad or good :unsure:)