Guitar GAS as a lefty

Totally off-topic, but for around the $1,000-$1,500 range, what should I be looking at for a LP style in the ESP or Edwards? @DrewJD82?

Totally off-topic, but for around the $1,000-$1,500 range, what should I be looking at for a LP style in the ESP or Edwards? @DrewJD82?

Edwards if you want a mostly 1:1 LP build! I know there are some full thickness Eclipse's out there but I'm not sure which ones they are. The Edwards are just too good. @la szum has one....wasn't it @Warmart who got one as well? There's 3-4 of them on this forum, I can't remember who else got one.

Edwards if you want a mostly 1:1 LP build! I know there are some full thickness Eclipse's out there but I'm not sure which ones they are. The Edwards are just too good. @la szum has one....wasn't it @Warmart who got one as well? There's 3-4 of them on this forum, I can't remember who else got one.
So, like one of these?

So, like one of these?
Man, you can't go wrong with LTD (1000 series is my only experience - 2 guitars), ESP or Edwards. And LTD EC-1000 is one I stupidly traded in back during one of my failed attempts to get anywhere with guitar. Definite regret!

I have an Edwards built just before they switched from SD to their own pu's, so I can't speak for those. It's a very very well built guitar, great tone acoustically and plugged in - no issues whatsoever. Well unless you count my neighbor who said "doesn't feel like a Gibson". Yeah, ok. He's paralyzed by the name on the headstock. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Being a skinny ass bitch is one of the reasons I couldn't get on with any of the PRS Singlecuts I tried. No ass. :facepalm

Won't lie. This is what I would get if I had the money:
1696155803760.png

I just can't afford that right now.

Do lefties still get screwed with right handed pots wired up the wrong way or have they started using reverse taper log pots yet? I used to be in a band with a left handed guitarist and always ended up rewiring his controls for him so they worked properly.

I genuinely can't remember what I've got my Orville now. It is either a left handed CTS pot I got off some eBay shop, or it is a right handed Dimarzio Custom Taper.

I think as a lefty you just get used to the right handed ones, and it becomes the way you know how to play guitar. I never look at the knob numbers or anything like that, coz it is generally pointless. I think my guitar on max is like, 5 or 7 or something on the knobs!

I genuinely can't remember what I've got my Orville now. It is either a left handed CTS pot I got off some eBay shop, or it is a right handed Dimarzio Custom Taper.

I think as a lefty you just get used to the right handed ones, and it becomes the way you know how to play guitar. I never look at the knob numbers or anything like that, coz it is generally pointless. I think my guitar on max is like, 5 or 7 or something on the knobs!

Most people probably don't really notice I suppose. Most of the other guitarists I've met have the volume consistently on 10 and use a tuner to mute their signal.

That silverburst sold :(

Was never any hell in hope hell chance hell fuck chance that I was going to buy it... but still....

Back