Video Games

On the PC nowadays everything is released in a ridiculously bad condition, so it's better to not buy anything on release, wait for patches and sales and then buy the game. Or play it on Xbox Gamepass PC if it ends up there.
Yeah, I'm a big believer in "wait a year when the game is half-price or less" and has all the kinks worked out.
I'd love to play the new Star Wars game, but that one's definitely on the "wait and see" list.

I tried Xbox GamePass when it first appeared and I was really impressed! I'm eager to try Sony's PS+ version of the same thing.
I like to bounce around between a bunch of different games (hello ADHD) unless something really grabs me and I focus on one game until I'm done with it. I have a feeling that Ghost is one of those. 👍🏻

“What have you been up to lately?”

Been training for the Olympics.

:chef

….haven’t played for quite awhile, but my wife and I played Fortnite a good bit during the pandemic after picking it up from our kids.

Last edited:
“What have you been up to lately?”

Been training for the Olympics.

:chef

….haven’t played for quite awhile, but my wife and I played Fortnite a good bit during the pandemic after picking it up from our kids.
Haha. I did that too but with my son, 2020-21 on switch. It was great fun until we got a Xbox X which made life in fortnite quite harder :rofl Something about the matchmaking stuff… I have no idea… but I couldn’t keep up with son and his friends…I was probably getting them killed all the time.

“Dad… is it ok if I play with my friends alone now…”

I haven't played a video game since the late 1980s.

Oh God Laughing GIF by VTM.be

My gf is playing it on Switch and I'm playing it using an emulator at 4K 60 fps on my beefy desktop PC. We trade tips and share stories of what we discovered, it's a lot of fun.
Do tell how this emulator works.

My kids have it on the Switch.

Been playing PSVR 2 recently. I’m somewhat of a Poker playing, race car driving military operator now

Do tell how this emulator works.

My kids have it on the Switch.
Dumping the game, firmware, updates and product keys from a hackable Switch can be quite an ordeal. The process is detailed on Yuzu emulator's website. Or you can consult some folks with eyepatches and peg legs to obtain the needed files.

The two main Switch emulators are Ryujinx and Yuzu. Ryujinx is more accurate and stable but performs worse than Yuzu. I use Ryujinx and it has worked well so far.

Back