Used the Stomp as my main rig at practice last night

I have practice tomorrow I’m gonna give it a whirl. Are you setting it like the real amp with the bass almost off and the mids cranked?
I need to look at my preset again. Bass isn't as rolled off as I would in real life I don't believe? Hum always off or close to it, ripple the same. Sag super low. Master ~2. I'll take a look at my preset when I am back in front of it and take a look.

Master ~2
giphy.gif

Shane---

Attached my Recto preset here. If you download it; just change the file extension to .HLX. I use the XMF0 IR in the zip file. Presence is on 10
:bag :crazy:satan

Attachments

• JT_Recto.txt
    10.5 KB · Views: 27
  • JT_IRs.zip
    40.8 KB · Views: 27
Can these be used with Helix Native too?
Yep. Watch input levels on your interface. Different guitar than what you have obviously and all those caveats.
I didn’t have much time to dial it in but it really did sound great. I’m going to spend some more time with it this week and see if it can be my go to patch for practice.
Cool! I like it. Nothing special. That Boss IR does most of the heavy lifting, imo. I have a send and return block in there you can probably toss so that will give you one/two more block(s) to work with if you don't need them.

Back