Tonex Pedal....It's REAL

7bqljh.gif

;)
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

I can see it getting annoying to level multiple presets by having to constantly go back and forth between menus if it cannot maintain its state in that same menu with Model Volume when you switch presets.

Here's how IK could simplify a lot of it by using a pile of Alt modes but accessed from the param menu as sets instead of individual controls. The display puts some limits on how to represent these but 1-2 letter abreviations would be fine, with maybe full names scrolling if you wait a bit.

Menu -> submenuParamMapped to front panel knob
AmpGain (duplicate of main gain control)Gain
DepthBass
PresenceTreble
Model VolumeVolume
CabResoBass
Mic 1 typeMid
Mic 2 typeTreble
Mics mixVolume
Cab -> MicsMic 1 XGain
Mic 1 ZBass
Mics mix (duplicate of Cab menu mix)Mid
Mic 2 XTreble
Mic 2 ZVolume
Noise gateThresholdGain
DepthBass
ReleaseTreble
CompressorThresholdGain
Make up gainVolume
AttackTreble
EQBass frequencyBass
Mid frequencyMid
Treble frequencyTreble
Mid QGain
ReverbPredelayGain
TimeBass
TypeMid
ColorTreble
MixVolume

Why do you continue to make things up? I never said it should be the barometer for everyone else.
I *never" said, or made up, such a thing - I asked a question!

That being said, things you literally said..
That's an incredibly bad design decision (and I always thought this was extremely bad on, say, the HX Stomp already, but at least you can highlight the output block on each patch when saving, making the process easier).

Last edited:
Quick shipping and Sunday delivery!

View attachment 4440

What the world needs to know (or people that actually plan on using the pedal) is do you have any more caps up, other than the badass 900 cap? :unsure:

Have pretty much everything from TJ, SDS, and @KyleBull queued up for when mine lands tomorrow.

First order of business will be cranking that 900 out of the PS100 into a 412 :satan

And seeing if I can manage the arduous task of the alt button.

Things you literally said..

So, do I need to add an "IMO" to everything I'm posting? And does that apply to everybody else, too?
IMO that result in quite some IMO inflation. Which, IMO of course, wouldn't exactly be necessary. But if you (IYHO) think it's a good idea, it should possibly be added to the forum rules. Strictly IMO of course.

So, do I need to add an "IMO" to everything I'm posting? And does that apply to everybody else, too?
IMO that result in quite some IMO inflation. Which, IMO of course, wouldn't exactly be necessary. But if you (IYHO) think it's a good idea, it should possibly be added to the forum rules. Strictly IMO of course.
Sometimes, you need to be humble. So IMHO you should IMHO sometimes.

Back